Toronto 88 Queen | 167.35m | 52s | St Thomas Dev | Hariri Pontarini

I am eager to learn how the flight path to St. Michael's hospital will be dealt with...
The helicopters come right over top of 167 Church St, and the shorter tower of the 4 they plan at this development is about the same height as 167 Church St. so there should be no issue, as that tower is immediately east of it.

The tower planned for Queen Street is south of the flight path, AFAIK. The 58-storey ask for it height-wise here (nothing very close is that tall) is based on the fact that the other towers are being kept artificially short because of the the flight path. Essentially it a density transfer from one part of the site to the other.

We've yet to see any plans so I'm unsure about the dimensions of the south tower but it probably could work.

Flight Path.JPG

Attachments

• Flight Path.JPG
    Flight Path.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 769
Sounds like it could be archeology.

the drill is in use at the north end of the site currently, and there appears to be tubing of some sort present as well. Very curious what they're doing.

I noticed this today as well and was wondering what was up. The weird thing about it was that there was still rows of parked cars around the perimeter of the site being worked on. You'd think they would atleast clear an even section at the north end of the lot.

Back