Toronto 550 Wellington West and 1 Hotel | ?m | 15s | Freed | a—A

speaking of which...I was reading the 550 wellington resident wall posts on facebook and apparently there are some soundproofing issues between the residential units and the hotel units. That's gotta suck given that the builder goes out of their way to mention the soundproof walls in the feature list.

Hotel opened earlier this week I believe.

i would NEVER buy a condo that is part of hotel.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would NEVER buy a condo that is part of hotel.

Actually the condos in this project are not part of the hotel. they are completely separate, even legally, they are different entities in all aspects, management, taxes, maintenance fees. even the addresses are different, residents ars 55 Stewart and 552 Wellington and the hotel is 550 wellington

Balconies: not the best place for serious partying.

Meanwhile, a few pics caught by chance. Drive-by by Interchange42, Shooting by ShonTron:

ThompsonParty1.jpg

ThompsonParty2.jpg

ThompsonParty3.jpg

ThompsonParty4.jpg

ThompsonParty5.jpg

ThompsonParty6.jpg

Last edited:
wanted to clarify...

it was a domestic dispute not a robbery, he fell backwards from the 4th floor...horrible sight

he suffrered numerous broken bones but thankfully is excpected to survive

Coulda sworn they said he died this afternoon. Hopefully I'm wrong.

5 June 2010:

dsc08728.jpg

I didn't want to be rude, so I avoided taking photos of the hotel. I gotta say though, the concierge girl is HOT.:D I did try to figure out where the guy fell from from though. Must've really hurt.

I noticed the Drake General Store has opened another outlet across the street--perfect for those douche-bags, eh?

June 5

I was walking by and ended up taking a few pictures of the hotel lobby. I did not know the hotel was open at that time.

Back