Toronto 50 Bloor Street West | 230.11m | 70s | Morguard Corporation | Pellow + Associates

In the NorAm context, SHoP would be nice, ditto TWBTA, Polshek/Ennead, Holl, Morphosis (!!), Diller Scofidio + Renfro, etc...but we'd get KPF, SOM, etc instead.

AoD

It's not quite that famous a name. Most readers won't recognize them as "starchitects"… which will make it that much more difficult to guess, so I'm trying to be a well-intentioned wet blanket here: I'm afraid that when this is revealed that people will be disappointed…

So I'll tell you now, it's not any of the names guessed so far, and as a bonus, add MVRDV to that list.

projectend sir any idea when we will get to see the renders or get some more info about the project?

It's not quite that famous a name. Most readers won't recognize them as "starchitects"… which will make it that much more difficult to guess, so I'm trying to be a well-intentioned wet blanket here: I'm afraid that when this is revealed that people will be disappointed…

So I'll tell you now, it's not any of the names guessed so far, and as a bonus, add MVRDV to that list.

More wild ideas - UN Studios, Inghoven Architects, Henning Larson...

AoD

Back