Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

I can't wait to see a rendering of this baby. Hopefully it has nice attention paid to the finer details.

Workers have spent today dismantling the Joe Badali's Patio... sign of construction commencing sooner rather than later?

Just 3 months ago they tore down the Ritz's Sales Centre and repaved the lot for parking.

They'll need a sales office here in any event. Tough to see them just build an entire office tower on spec, albeit by no means impossible.

They'll need a sales office here in any event. Tough to see them just build an entire office tower on spec, albeit by no means impossible.

Yes of course.
I just meant some type of construction (i.e. sales centre etc.) starting so soon after it was repaved; not the towers themselves. :)

Maybe they're just taking it down, so that when the sale's centre opens in the spring, they won't have to do it during the winter?

The patio at Joe Bidali's is seasonal. Despite its size, it is actually completely removed each winter, only to be completely rebuilt in the spring. Its dismantling has no correlation with the future development as I've seen it happen for several years now at this time of year.

Looks like this is going to take a while.

156Front2.gif

ok so fall 2011 is coming to a close and i still havent even been able to figure out the date of this community meeting. Guess i shouldnt hold by breath until mid 2012

If there's news, trust me, it'll be posted here without the need to ask. Try to avoid bringing back threads solely for the purpose of asking if there's news.

Back