News   Jul 23, 2024
 240     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 340     1 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 1.3K     3 

1233 Queen East | ?m | 8s

Ta Da!

I got there at dusk, so the majority of my pictures are fuzzy, especially those with a close up of the front cab. Enjoy these two tho, I'll go back tomorrow when there is light out :cool:

newsubway009.jpg

newsubway023.jpg

Yup! As I said a few posts ago, they don't differ from the rendered model much. Very nice, good shots Andomano, even if they are a little fuzzy. :cool:

Glorious day!!! It looks wonderful! I can't believe how close it is to the mock-up! Lets hope theis is true for the interior!

I'm so excited! It was mentioned on "On the Rocket" that w might see the TR's in december late a night for testing. An they'll begin passagnger service between Januray and march 2010! I can't wait!

Can't wait for more pictures!

awesome

Ta Da!

I got there at dusk, so the majority of my pictures are fuzzy, especially those with a close up of the front cab. Enjoy these two tho, I'll go back tomorrow when there is light out :cool:

newsubway009.jpg

newsubway023.jpg

awesome very excited:D

Thanks for the photos! I don't know how I feel about those windows and doors. It looks kind of cheap. I'll wait for better photos to really say for sure.

The doors look fine, the windows are weird, only because we're used to see them in pairs!

The 'cheap look' might be due to the fuzziness, and lighting of the picture. Now come on Bombardier made the T1's and they're great, so I'm pretty sure the TR's will up to standards. This isn't the TTC who manufacturing them ;)

Looks Good quality. To me atleast!
3991093795_cf11fe21a5.jpg

wow the front is more aerodynamic than I thought it would be. The windows on the doors look extremely wide
Im interested to see what the middle carriages look like now

The new smooth sides look much better than the old sides with a thousand bolt connections
It could use a red stripe at the side to make it look less dull though

Merry Christmas Toronto ~

wow the front is more aerodynamic than I thought it would be. The windows on the doors look extremely wide
Im interested to see what the middle carriages look like now

The new smooth sides look much better than the old sides with a thousand bolt connections
It could use a red stripe at the side to make it look less dull though

I hope they'll add that before they enter service. That's the one gripe, minor though it be, that I have with the TR. Looks a bit generic, needs a bit more style.

hey

Ta Da!

newsubway009.jpg

newsubway023.jpg

tanks for the pictures can you post up the fuzzy photos still ! please:D
anyways were is the door for the driver cabin?

Last edited:
The on the TR door wasn't opened, it's externally covered with some black fabric. The front windows were also covered, except with some white material, and from the inside.

I passed by a little earlier, and the car was gone unfortunately - sorry, no new photos today (of the TR). There was however a fourth T1 car added to the line up of the ones previously posted with tarps. Does anybody know what the deal is with that one? I thought only 3 cars were damaged in the collision.

The new addition is the closest one.
newsubway.jpg

Back