News   Jul 15, 2024
 213     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 416     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 541     0 

The Met + Encore at The Met (Edilcan, 43 + 33s, P+S) COMPLETE

Re: Any new photos?

starbucks at yonge and college shut down, so they must be opening the one at the met soon?

No, there's a sign at that Starbucks saying that they're just renovating and that they'll be back soon

The hoarding is coming down on the first tower. The base looks great (tho there's still some finishing work to be done), and now you can really appreciate how well the tower continues the strong streetwalls on Carlton.

^ In addition, the second tower is just reaching ground level.

The Met Maisonettes - Phase 2 Release Date?

Does anyone know when Phase 2 of the Masionettes will be released? I asked their sales office and they didn't know.

Early occupancy in Phase one?!

I heard the same thing! Apparently Edilcan is way ahead of schedule. They sure do know how to 'under promise and over deliver'
I'm not sure what the office rules/laws are but, i'm sure it's in the purchase agreement that an ample amount of time is necessary to notify buyers of such a change. I also imagine that Edilcan needs to put a request in with the city for bumping up the occupancy date.
Edilcan plans on moving buyers in, in blocks of '10 storeys' at a rate of 2 floors per week.
I guess we will only have a solid answer when we get letters from Edilcan. Keep an eye on your mailbox!

Re: Early occupancy in Phase one?!

does anybody on this thread have facebook?

Met Podium

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

Encore

IMG_2789.jpg

I wonder if construction workers who are en route from four stories below grade to 40 above (or what have you) get a kick out of the one week of the year they get to work at ground level?

Back