News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 397     0 

TCHC: 501 Adelaide E / 288 King E (14s, aA)

Took these this afternoon. This is a really great building.

img40541.jpg

img40561g.jpg

img40591.jpg

Same perspective as above, but polarized to reduce reflection on the glass. The glass should look more transparent, but I don't think it's really apparent in this photo. But here it is anyway:

img40631.jpg

img40651.jpg

Bonus DeLorean! :cool:

img40751.jpg

img40771.jpg

img40791.jpg

Wow, ya I really like this one. It's simple, clean and modern. Can't wait to see it finished, and to see how it fits on the street when it's done.

A few days before I saw this car getting a ticket at Gerrard & River.

A DELOREAN! Stainless steel! Made in Ireland! John Z tried to finance his company through cocaine sales! Awesome.

Building's sweet too. There's a lot of great housing being built on the east side, and this building (+ Regent Park) show public housing can look fantastic.

/\ No, that would be the Bricklin SV-1, Canada's first and to date, only attempt at a supercar. In true Canadian fashion, SV-1 stood for Safety Vehicle 1.

Wiki

The driver was totally unphased by me shouting COOOOL and snapping pics madly while crossing the intersection.

Does anyone know what's planned for the street level? Looks like a potentially massive retail space.

Kinda hoping it's not another furniture store. It would be nice if some other stores were mixed into the area.

Back