News   Mar 28, 2024
 119     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

SkyriseCities.com and UT Forum Changes (Oct 9, 2015)

Ditto -- having "Toronto" as the start of every thread title in the Urban Toronto forum is absurdly unhelpful. Surely this can be filtered out for this forum.

They have now been filtered out. Let me know if there are any issues.

Hey there. I am looking at the Buildings page and the stories and in many cases the height of the building is not appearing in the title.

I agree that developer and architect information was important information.

I would suggest a standardized format like (Developer/Architect), example:

Toronto | One Bloor East | 257m | 76s | (Great Gulf Homes / Hariri Pontarini Architects)

Hello mod. I visit UT several times a week and view the Buildings and Transportation forums. I'm just a resident who is interested in the amazing amount of development in Toronto and who is also interested in transit. Reading through the comments on the forums has been a great learning experience.

I enjoy reading about the larger projects and watching them progress through the development process. I know most by name, but I typically look for the building height and the number of stories when scanning through the forum list. Are you planning to reinsert these pieces of information into the titles, as Wisla suggests above?

Last edited:
What was so bad about putting the number of storys in the title as well as the height?
And why cant we also put Imperial next to the metric height? No one in the U.S. is going to understand metres.

why have the number of storeys been removed from the titles? this is a critical piece of information

why have the number of storeys been removed from the titles? this is a critical piece of information

What's critical about it?

It would be nice to have the storys and height together in the tittle. Makes for a lot less clicking, and less people asking "how many floors is this building"

Back