News   Jul 05, 2024
 3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 699     0 

Sightings ...

Well, he had been telling it about his green plan, and then he scolded the bird and said that what he was saying wasn't funny. As the bird was green, someone chimed in what a good symbol he would make for said green plan.

Stephane also told a story about a parrot that he had growing up, that would call his name in his mother's voice whenever the phone rang.

Susan Aglukark (aboriginal singer) at Air Canada check-in at Peason.

Mark Tewksbury (Olympic gold medallist in swimming at Barcelona) on an Air Canada flight from the west coast.

Ben Mulroney. Three times in one day.

Where does he buy his tan? He should return it.

Former New Brunswick Premier Frank McKenna, King station at around 8:15 in the morning, emerging from the subway with the rest of us worker drones.

Overheard gossip at Aroma Expresso last Friday (directors were talking, I was taping haha):

Justin Trudeau trying to date (cheating on his wife?) Rebecca Eckler. The directors claimed Justin is "really stupid" compared to Ben Mulroney. That both Justin and Ben have "ambitions" to become Prime Minister....

Apparently, some Canadian Idol-related commercial was being shot outside Aroma--some very tall attractive blonde who kept smiling at me. (Since I don't have a tv, and find it dull, I have no idea who it was.)

Here's a photo of the actress and crew:
DSC00792.jpg

Pierre Pettigrew in Food Basics at Manulife Centre this afternoon. Off white cable knit woolie, a very fetching ochre-ish jacket, possibly suede, with the collar popped, light greyish/brown slacks with a very subtle check pattern not noticeable unless close up and brown loafers. The hair was casual as befits a sunny Sunday in autumn. I'm afraid I didn't get close enough to see what he was purchasing.

Dave Broadfoot at C'est What last Thursday. Nice to see he's still kicking about.

Iggy, in the fancy lounge, at War & Peace last Saturday. Doing research for his campaign, perhaps?

He's a petite, doll-like creature with a high-pitched whiny voice - not at all the sort of het alpha male I'd assumed he was.

"Spike" from Degrassi bought the other half of the semi-d i'm living in a couple of months ago, so I see her all the time. She's very nice.
She has had some of the old Degrassi cast over, too. I forget their names, but my room mate knew who they were.

"Spike" from Degrassi bought the other half of the semi-d i'm living in a couple of months ago, so I see her all the time. She's very nice.
She has had some of the old Degrassi cast over, too. I forget their names, but my room mate knew who they were.

So, my kid's agent calls and says; there's an audition for some role in Degrassi - take this script and get out there. I take my kid out to the studio at Eglinton and Victoria Park, and there are hundreds of eager starr-y eyed hopefuls; just hundreds. He didn't get the part - still stuck in commercial heck.:(

Awesome. Party at Dilla's!

Awesome. Party at Dilla's!

It would have to be soon, I'm moving out at the end of this month.

Funny, it took us a while to confirm it was who we thought it was. My room mate suspected it immediately, but i was skeptical. Then one day we could here a few people in her yard, and someone said wouldn't it be funny if (insert name of another Degrassi character here) was over there?" No word of a lie, when we went out later on, the actor who played the character mentioned earlier was out in the back yard. I'll have to find out who it was.

At any rate, Spike looks really good, and has a lovely Great Dane. Her parents are also very sweet.

And as a side note, the singer from "The Pursuit of Happiness" lives about a block and a half away. It's a late 80s can-con fest by Bloor and Ossington.

It would have to be soon, I'm moving out at the end of this month.

Funny, it took us a while to confirm it was who we thought it was. My room mate suspected it immediately, but i was skeptical. Then one day we could here a few people in her yard, and someone said wouldn't it be funny if (insert name of another Degrassi character here) was over there?" No word of a lie, when we went out later on, the actor who played the character mentioned earlier was out in the back yard. I'll have to find out who it was.

At any rate, Spike looks really good, and has a lovely Great Dane. Her parents are also very sweet.

And as a side note, the singer from "The Pursuit of Happiness" lives about a block and a half away. It's a late 80s can-con fest by Bloor and Ossington.

spike was the best character on the show. i remember when i first came to toronto i used to see her at the kensington shop - courage my love.

Back