News   Jul 05, 2024
 3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 701     0 

Sightings ...

nope
To be honest I don't think my work has an address... maybe 1 bathurst st?
I work for Porter

Right, that is the street address. There is no "street", so it's just Toronto City Centre Airport, since everyone knows where that is.

you'd think so. Try ordering food or a taxi to that address and see what they say to you. It's not even that they won't go to the island. It's that the address doesn't compute for most places. So instead we have to say 1 Bathurst St which is pretty much the only address anyone would recognize. Taxis are hit or miss really.

You'd also be surprised how many people (passengers, taxi drivers, etc): 1) Don't know the island airport exists, 2) don't know there's a ferry that takes you there, 3) don't know where they can catch the ferry. So not everyone knows where it is.

Ernie Eves, scurrying through the Commerce Court shopping concourse yesterday at 6:30 pm. - wearing an ill-fitting grey suit and showing plenty of ankle.

I didn't think to look. The jacket was tight, the trousers too short, the helmet-hair slicked back, the expression an impassive mask. He carried a briefcase and moved briskly in an easterly direction ... while I headed west to the TD Centre and the great lands beyond, to spread happiness throughout my realm.

Last edited:
Towered on the Forum.

You were gone for a while before 'the troubles' occurred. Glad to see you back!

Back