News   Jul 15, 2024
 281     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 420     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Sightings ...

Pierre Pettigrew yesterday walking by Food Basics in Manulife Centre. He was wearing the pink & white striped shirt under the blue blazer - not a great hair day for Pierre.

Pierre Pettigrew yesterday actually on Queen Street and once before on the subway ... he just loves walking around Toronto.. lol

I just shot a video for the Liberal Party of a fundraiser at Liberal MP Colleen Beaumier's House in Brampton. Stephane Dion was there, and not only did I meet him, but I filmed him having a conversation with Colleen's pet parrot. The parrot laughed at him when he was asking it questions.

I also remember a never to be repeated sighting... On new years 2000, I went to the party in the skypod of the CN tower, and saw the late, great Ernie Coombs nursing a beer all by himself. I suppose Casey and Finnegan had already gone home...

Bay + Bloor = Pettigrew Junction?

Hee Hee

Peter Kent, failed Conservative Party of Canada candidate in the Toronto riding of St. Paul's, tonight at The House On Parliament. He looked quite pleased with himself, perhaps because he had finally secured a seat in the House.

Hee Hee

Peter Kent, failed Conservative Party of Canada candidate in the Toronto riding of St. Paul's, tonight at The House On Parliament. He looked quite pleased with himself, perhaps because he had finally secured a seat in the House.

I see him jogging in Cabbagetown, regularly.

I just shot a video for the Liberal Party of a fundraiser at Liberal MP Colleen Beaumier's House in Brampton. Stephane Dion was there, and not only did I meet him, but I filmed him having a conversation with Colleen's pet parrot. The parrot laughed at him when he was asking it questions.

I was at an hotel in Peru that kept a number of parrots on the property, and one had learned the very simple 'Hola' (hello) response when guests said 'Hola' to it. A group of kids had found the bird and got into a routine with it:
Kids: Hola!
Bird: Hola!
Bird: Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
at which point everybody burst out laughing, including the bird. Spooky!

How did Stephane respond?

Back