News   Jul 25, 2024
 561     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 608     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 477     0 

Sam's Pix

Only a few pix left. I still think the white haired guy in the middle looks like Derwyn Shea but I'm not sure about the Red Coats. Can anyone identify these guys?

Captain Clegg on the left looks like Alan Tonks, the Metro Toronto Chairman back in the 1990's...

So, it's John Cleese imitating Alan Tonks. I'll buy that. Who is this?

Attachments

• Sam 14_NEW.jpg
    Sam 14_NEW.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 253
Bingo. Victor Newman... looking dapper as usual. Here is one that should keep you busy for a while. I've been able to ID 5. Can anyone do better?

Attachments

• Sam 16_NEW.jpg
    Sam 16_NEW.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 246
Top row left to right.
Stan Klees or Walt Grealis from RPM Magazine, Dominic Troiano, Neil Dixon, Paul Hoffert from Lighthouse
Bottom row left to right
Not sure, Dan Hill, Heather Ostertag, Sam, not sure x 2, Richard Flohil, Bernie Finkelstein

Well done. I'm impressed. It's Walt Grealis for sure and I think Bernie Fiedler of the Riverboat Cafe on the bottom left. Still not sure about the man and woman beside Sam. Anyone?

Thanks to you and everyone else who checked out Sam's Pix. I think I might have a couple more hiding around here somewhere around but that's all for now. I'd really love to show off my 3'x4' section of Sam's wall. My chunk has autographs of Bill Bruford, Joe Perry, Dan Ackroyd, Daniel Lanois, Henry Rollins, Levon Helm and a couple dozen others. Maybe some day I'll take a decent photo and let you try to decipher them. Cheers...

Thanks to you and everyone else who checked out Sam's Pix. I think I might have a couple more hiding around here somewhere around but that's all for now. I'd really love to show off my 3'x4' section of Sam's wall. My chunk has autographs of Bill Bruford, Joe Perry, Dan Ackroyd, Daniel Lanois, Henry Rollins, Levon Helm and a couple dozen others. Maybe some day I'll take a decent photo and let you try to decipher them. Cheers...

Pal Hal probably had a larger, as well as better collection in terms of the "public famous face", type.

With hope,William has them now.

Regards,
J T

Back