News   Aug 29, 2024
 660     1 
News   Aug 29, 2024
 1K     3 
News   Aug 29, 2024
 546     1 

Sam's Pix

Good sleuthing Sherlock. Yes it is Karl Erikson and yes there are some fine shots of Toronto in the YouTube video of Aerogramme.
I'm still reserving judgement on Tom Cochrane but I'm willing to go with it until I receive evidence to the contrary.
Okay, now back to our regularly scheduled program. Hands up, who knows this woman with Sam?

that's American cabaret singer Jane Olivor. had some success in the mid-late 70's, but never really broke through in a big way.

4b0c3a42.jpg
677ad1cf.jpg
729bcc34.jpg
4ff552fa.jpg

Holy Carp. I was convinced it was Judy Collins. Now I'm not so sure. It does look like Jane Olivor. I'm not sure how you found her thedeepend, but good work.
I guarantee the next Sam's pic will be a snap.

Attachments

• judy collins.jpg
    judy collins.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 237
Holy Carp. I was convinced it was Judy Collins. Now I'm not so sure. It does look like Jane Olivor. I'm not sure how you found her thedeepend, but good work.
I guarantee the next Sam's pic will be a snap.

def not judy collins...i am a big judy collins fan and know her face very well!

Time for a lightening round. Who's the famous Torontonian with the cardboard cut out of Sam? Tick tock tick tock...

Attachments

• Sam 7_NEW.jpg
    Sam 7_NEW.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 239
This is another one that I don't know. His hair resembles a former Toronto politician, but I'm not sure. Can anyone ID this guy? The picture was taken in 1995.

Attachments

• Sam 8.jpg
    Sam 8.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 234
This is another one that I don't know. His hair resembles a former Toronto politician, but I'm not sure. Can anyone ID this guy? The picture was taken in 1995.

that's a very tough one--probably a manager of someone or other, but not known to me....

Hmmm... I don't think it's Lorne Michaels and I'm not so sure about Derwyn Shea. I reckon we'll give up on that one. Here's another quickie for you. Who's first?

Attachments

• Sam 10.jpg
    Sam 10.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 242
Only a few pix left. I still think the white haired guy in the middle looks like Derwyn Shea but I'm not sure about the Red Coats. Can anyone identify these guys?

Attachments

• Sam 12_NEW.jpg
    Sam 12_NEW.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 241

Back