1.4K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 538     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate censorship so I regretted that last post almost immediately. Then I didn't . It was my own need to see the photo even after I was told it was gruesome that made me question reposting it. When I was unable to see it I had a sense of being deprived of something. A moment later I realized i was feeling grateful I hadn't seen it.

It is gruesome in the moral sense. (We have seen many pics of Rob Ford that are gruesome in the moral sense.)

It reminds me of this story, which was HUGE at the time.

Of course, Rob will skate again, in media deference to the woman who was killed. Here's hoping it starts trending and goes viral.

Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 9.16.23 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 9.16.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 9.16.23 PM.png
    388 KB · Views: 685

Of course, Rob will skate again, in media deference to the woman who was killed. Here's hoping it starts trending and goes viral.

http://www.robfordfacts.ca/2014/09/fact-38-rob-ford-posed-for-selfies-at.html

If it's possible to encapsulate the mayoralty of Rob Ford in a single photo, then this is it:
Rob Ford is the mayor who interferes with the work of city employees, adds no value and then vainly poses for photos with clueless admirers. Meanwhile, not thirty feet away, one of his constituents has just lost their life.
Ford more years indeed.

Doug's probably asking why why why??? ...
Guy won't drink in the basement.
Guy won't stay in bed (or in the basement) when he's sick.

I'm hoping random people getting killed around Rob Ford will not become a trend. If that's what it takes to stop the merryl selfie as trendy social media virus, this city is in a far worse place than I thought.

I'm hoping random people getting killed around Rob Ford will not become a trend. If that's what it takes to stop the merryl selfie as trendy social media virus, this city is in a far worse place than I thought.

The story about Rob being responsible for the accident (due to causing a distraction) is pretty suspect. However, we have been saying for years that the story is going to end with someone getting killed.

There is nothing, nothing [note the Rob Ford rhetorical device] that Doug Ford hates more than being laughed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back