423     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 245     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 423     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I'll be at Buddies with my friend and his BF next weekend, probably on Saturday night. Come talk to us about homophobia.

2. As for being a trust fund kid, that would have been so much easier. I'm going to talk to my parents, both working class and demand a trust fund. I mean, it's just good parenting right? ;-)

3. I hate hockey, like video games and believe a sense of humour is virtuous.

Everyone is untitled to an opinion but "nobody owns the facts." - CGP Grey.

Thank you for the mention. Feel free to reach out to myself and the campaign. We're here to help.

1) Going to a gay bar when running for election is way different than writing reviews about fitness clubs and complaining about "gays". Different Ben Dichter?

2) So you didn't grow up in Rosedale and go to a private school? Different Ben Dichter then?

3) Why do you own an NHL video game if you hate hockey? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Oh hey, maybe you'll answer this question here, because you ignored it a while back when I asked you on Twitter: how'd your Twitter account end up with over a hundred thousand followers near instantly? Buying followers is pretty lame, and indicative of someone willing to defraud, rather than a trustworthy politician.

Personal bias and admittedly anecdotal; in my experience, grown adults as interested in exotic cars as you tend to be complete d-bags.

Meh, not like it matters; you don't have a hope in hell against KWT.

Can I give a standing ovation for this. This is a good a description of the messed up Ford politics I have seen. I've always compare Ford politics to his supports of that of an abusive husband towards his wife. The abusive husband wants his wife to go through him before every purchase, be it personal or for the house. Even though she holds a job. He wants her to go through him. So she feels dependent to him, even though it's her money, she needs his okay and he feels power over her to see if she worthy of the purchase (of course again with her own money). This is how Ford deals with his supporters, he wants them to "phone him" to get things done, he doesn't want them to feel independent and go through 311 and fix the problem through those channels. He wants them to feel the need to be dependent, even though it's their tax money & really shouldn't have to ask him to pull strings.

Can I give a standing ovation for this?

Ford's done this to Toronto since 2010, and now that Ford is incapacitated, Big Brother Doug wants to continue the control and ab-I mean, legacy.

Non Ford related. Wife's away all weekend. Any ideas for what to do with s two year old? I thought about checking out corktown common for one.

If the weather is foul check out whatever is on at your local library. Saturdays are often geared to kids. Get a book and a DVD for free and help start a life of civic engagement. Then write fords a missive on how great it all was.

Lol too bad they're hours away
Oh ... 2 year old ... The Science Centre ... never have to leave the two play area pods in the middle level (where the Space exhibit takes the third pod). Good for hours ... (well, have to check out the restaurant ... and could drag them through the rest of it downstairs too before going back ...

My daughter loved High Park when she was 2 ... though I never made it over myself, sadly. One day!

Non Ford related. Wife's away all weekend. Any ideas for what to do with s two year old? I thought about checking out corktown common for one.

Pots and pans on kitchen floor with spatulas, spoons, tenderizers and David Wilcox cranked worked wonders with my daughter, I thought she would be the next Bonham but she decided on nursing.

How I miss those days of seeing my exuberant offspring wailing away while I clapped along and praised her unique interpretations of drumming.

Thanks for provoking that memory Jimmi T!

Pots and pans on kitchen floor with spatulas, spoons, tenderizers and David Wilcox cranked worked wonders with my daughter

I feel like that might work well on Rofo too. Maybe that's what his office staff do to keep him occupied when he's high in his office pretending to work?

Doug Ford’s Duck Dynasty

Dougie is not even a good fake Man of the People. So let’s get Chow and Tory to stop fighting this over-sized Boogie Man.
By Michael Hollett

... The sullen one standing in the back wearing the cowboy hat was biggest brother Randy who Doug once told me was the craziest of the fightin’ Fords. He was regaling me with a tale of Big Bro head-butting a fan in the washroom at a pick-up game of hockey. Doug didn't know who I was. (Here’s a tip, Doug, next time Google my name before, not after, we take a trade mission to Austin, Texas together.) ...

Randy's boots.

View attachment 34056
https://twitter.com/zedlacher/status/512345489292156928/photo/1

I feel like that might work well on Rofo too. Maybe that's what his office staff do to keep him occupied when he's high in his office pretending to work?

You've really sullied the fun we had with the Rofo link, but it's likely not far from what they did to keep the computerless clown occupied during working hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back