42     0 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 454     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.1K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading tweets from Jonathan Goldsbie and Ivor Tossel, which lead me to believe that John Tory is in the middle of a collapse. Mayor Chow perhaps?

What the hell is going on with Tory and the media? It sounds like he knows something big is going to come out. Goldsbie and the Globe are both on his shit list.

For playgrounds, Regent Park is effing awesome. As are Cherry Beach, Kew Gardens, Jamie Bell (High Park) and even Ramsden Park.

Jamie Bell can be followed up by a walk through high park zoo. If you want to go out of town, Chudleigh's Apple Farm (Milton) was a hit for our two year old's birthday last weekend.

Second Jamie Bell. Community rebuilt with a boost from Mike (Build It Right) Holmes. Amazing. From a small person's perspective it must look like Valhalla. Plus, Llamas in the zoo. And peacocks and...It's like the New Zoo, McGrew's Zoo for big eyes and growing imaginations.

Also. a walk up from the zoo to the dog park, to look at the dozens of pooches and chat with the assorted human-types there, captivates a young 'uns attention (Source: Been there, done that).

ETA: Reverse the order; Start at the dog park, walk down through the zoo, and then the playground will really be like Valhalla.

Last edited:

Randy would be a hit on one of those shitshows on US cable, think Dog the Bounty Hunter crosses with Storage Wars. Randy kidnaps low level drug dealers (with debts to the Family) and hides them in storage lockers while Dog the Bounty Hunter tries to find them via scumbag informants (affiliated with the Family) all the while criticizing each others sartorial comportment.

Lisi makes cameo appearances as "Billy the exterminator" but puts a unique twist on the term "exterminator".

Last edited:
Second Jamie Bell. Community rebuilt with a boost from Mike (Build It Right) Holmes. Amazing. From a small person's perspective it must look like Valhalla. Plus, Llamas in the zoo. And peacocks and...It's like the New Zoo, McGrew's Zoo for big eyes and growing imaginations.

Also. a walk up from the zoo to the dog park, to look at the dozens of pooches and chat with the assorted human-types there, captivates a young 'uns attention (Source: Been there, done that).

ETA: Reverse the order; Start at the dog park, walk down through the zoo, and then the playground will really be like Valhalla.

I wouldn't let a 2 year old anywhere near a dog park.

Oh ... 2 year old ... The Science Centre ... never have to leave the two play area pods in the middle level (where the Space exhibit takes the third pod). Good for hours ... (well, have to check out the restaurant ... and could drag them through the rest of it downstairs too before going back ...

My daughter loved High Park when she was 2 ... though I never made it over myself, sadly. One day!

The Science Centre area is called Kidspark. Agreed hours of fun, to at least 8! The discover lab downstairs is good too, but for the 5 or 6+ crowd..

What the hell is going on with Tory and the media? It sounds like he knows something big is going to come out. Goldsbie and the Globe are both on his shit list.
Woah definitely sounds like Globe must have some damning piece coming out.

"I walked forty-seven miles of barbed wire, use a cobra snake for a neck tie
Got a brand new house on the roadside, made from rattlesnake hide
I got a brand new chimney made on top, made from a human skull
Now come on baby let's take a little walk, and tell me "who do you love?"

Randy's the first born, right? I bet Dianne *trusts* him most. Plus, Pusateri's. Bag o' the people.

Last edited:
Woah definitely sounds like Globe must have some damning piece coming out.

That's what I figured, but Goldsbie, too?

Edit:

Rob Salerno @robsalerno · 45m

.@ddale8 Tory ducked my questions for @nowtoronto for six weeks and cancelled two interviews at the last minute. Something weird is up.

Last edited:
randdr.jpg

There's something sweet about Dwight Drummond's pic in the background, he was accosted by Toronto's finest FRONT LINE officers, the ones the Ford's 100% support, for driving while black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_Drummond

Attachments

• randdr.jpg
    randdr.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Second Jamie Bell. Community rebuilt with a boost from Mike (Build It Right) Holmes. Amazing.

One of the great things to come of the fire is the exposure the playground received. One of the bad things to come of the fire is the exposure the playground received.

Some days it can be pretty insane, but kids never care about a playground being too busy.

It would be nicer if Mike Holmes hadn't plastered his logo on the playground sign though. Just tells me it maybe wasn't 100% out of the goodness of his heart.

But I digress.

My recommendation to anyone, if you've got access to a car, stop by SanRemo Bakery and grab some doughnuts before hitting High Park in the early morning. Earlier is better for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back