173     0 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 473     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.2K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be picking up a bit more coverage in print media, but I have yet to see him on any TV coverage.

I concur. And its extra weird as he is a fine looking, nicely turned out, articulate fellow with progressive inclusive ideals. If I had a T.V. spot to fill he would be on it . Who do we know in T.V. or P.R there's alot of journos on this thread lets get him some face time.

ETA Andray Domise

Last edited:
The aquarium is fun.
Though not cheap. At 3 or 4, a good long shopping trip downtown on a Saturday wears them out (DVDs, books, maybe the Disney store, a food fair or perhaps Frans). Then watch the DVDs ... Perhaps that's not cheap either ... :) 2 might be a bit young ... mind you I dragged mine out down Yonge and to St. Lawrence Market recently just before he turned 2, and he was was in awe of everything.

The ROM might be an idea ... though with the 6-year old, we have a membership, so a short 1-hour visit isn't a big deal. Great place for toddlers to run!

Non Ford related. Wife's away all weekend. Any ideas for what to do with s two year old? I thought about checking out corktown common for one.

That aquarium is very worth it. Get her not afraid of stuff early. I bet she'd be free.

I guess the difference is that Keillor is actually funny.

I guess I'm a rube, I always liked Mclean. I thought it was pithy and homey not really supposed to be funny. Never heard Keillor, but way to pile on vinyl cafe. Smells like self loathing Canadians to me.
I had never heard of Rex Murphy til last night either. That piece was awful. I couldn't make out the second slur against anyone who didn't worship at the fordian feet but thats where I cut it off.

Sounds like it, doesn't it?

For a guy "who doesn't need to get out of bed " to win Ward 2, it seems strrange he would need this kind of help. Especially when said help needs to work hard on his own late -starting campaign.

Are they worried about Andray?

No they only want him to take friendly fire. Anywhere else they might ask about his platform or other tough subjects.

Daniel Dale @ddale8
Chow said she didn't criticize Rob Ford's homophobia or Doug Ford's inflammatory comments because they weren't here to defend themselves.

I was actually glad that Chow and Tory were able to have a gay themed debate without mentioning the Ford style nonsense.

Non Ford related. Wife's away all weekend. Any ideas for what to do with s two year old? I thought about checking out corktown common for one.

For playgrounds, Regent Park is effing awesome. As are Cherry Beach, Kew Gardens, Jamie Bell (High Park) and even Ramsden Park.

Jamie Bell can be followed up by a walk through high park zoo. If you want to go out of town, Chudleigh's Apple Farm (Milton) was a hit for our two year old's birthday last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back