718     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.5K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Blair didn't drop the charges. What would have been perfect if Blair said "I would consider dropping the charges but seeing that a lot in the media are calling it a War of Words" when all I did was defend myself from the libel and slanderous charges against me, it obviously shows dispite what Doug Ford says, there are people who still believe I am in the wrong."

That would throw it back to Ford and his f*ckin parrots in the media faces. who repeat his "War of Words" comment thinking that Blair might drop the charges but now won't and they can look at the mirror as to why.

Right after the Blair press conference. CP4Ford biggest prick (nope not Ledrew, I am talking about that smug greek guy George I-was-on-electric-circus) George at Cityhall went to Mihevc and dropped "What you think of the War of Words: Mihevc looked at him like he was an idiot. I swear I wish Mihevc would called him a f*ckn parrot that only the Fords have been calling it a War of Words. The truth is Fords lied and slandered somebody and was called out on it. Ford started it, Ford continued it, and when anybody fights back they start whining and saying "Hey come on why are you attacking me"

The Fords are the worst ever, I can handle whiners, I can even handle bullies. The WORST is the bullies who when somebody fights back are the first to whine about it and play victim.

I wish Blair didn't drop the charges. What would have been perfect if Blair said "I would consider dropping the charges but seeing that a lot in the media are calling it a War of Words" when all I did was defend myself from the libel and slanderous charges against me, it obviously shows dispite what Doug Ford says, there are people who still believe I am in the wrong."

That would throw it back to Ford and his f*ckin parrots in the media faces. who repeat his "War of Words" comment thinking that Blair might drop the charges but now won't and they can look at the mirror as to why.

Right after the Blair press conference. CP4Ford biggest prick (nope not Ledrew, I am talking about that smug greek guy George I-was-on-electric-circus) George at Cityhall went to Mihevc and dropped "What you think of the War of Words: Mihevc looked at him like he was an idiot. I swear I wish Mihevc would called him a f*ckn parrot that only the Fords have been calling it a War of Words. The truth is Fords lied and slandered somebody and was called out on it. Ford started it, Ford continued it, and when anybody fights back they start whining and saying "Hey come on why are you attacking me"

The Fords are the worst ever, I can handle whiners, I can even handle bullies. The WORST is the bullies who when somebody fights back are the first to whine about it and play victim.

George Lagogianes from the sound of it. Guy's either a shill, an idiot, or genuinely clueless when it comes to any political news coverage.

CP4Ford biggest prick (nope not Ledrew, I am talking about that smug greek guy George I-was-on-electric-circus)

EC must have been a fun job!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uwe6fP9ceo

Nice, we were paying for him to lay on the couch...

#RobFord dissapeared, but Doug kept handing out T-Shirts and getting people to support Rob for FORMER MAYOR.
View attachment 31462
https://twitter.com/TO_Resident/status/500060458381213696/photo/1

Last edited:
I was in the neighbourhood. He's been home since 2/3

how come ordinary citizens with full-time jobs can find time to swing by ye olde Forde house but journalists can't? It's not like they stay away from his home on principle (photos from the "going to rehab" morning; the "get off of my property!" incident). If he says he's in constituent meeting when he's at home, I don't see why that can't be reported or at least tweeted.

how come ordinary citizens with full-time jobs can find time to swing by ye olde Forde house but journalists can't? It's not like they stay away from his home on principle (photos from the "going to rehab" morning; the "get off of my property!" incident). If he says he's in constituent meeting when he's at home, I don't see why that can't be reported or at least tweeted.

If Ford wasn't such a cheapskate, it probably would have been a good idea for him to invest in a house with an enclosed garage.

very much agree.

i'm also on the outside looking in, and - though i've said it before - it seems to me that despite all the ford's (abundant) assholery, the people of toronto come in for some blame here too. the city seems to suffer from an outrage deficit, and i think in some cities you would have seen substantial public protest by now.

Ferguson MO-style?

R Ford expects 15 new Concillors, eh...
We know there will be new Councillors in Wards 2,3,5,16,20 and 39
We know today incumbents in Wards 4,24 and 44 have not registered as of yet
We can expect to have tight races in Wards 1,6,7,8,9,10,17,18,26,30 and 42
So that is 20 seats, of the remaining 24 there are 11 dedicated opposition, 1 dyed in the wool Fordite and the rest (12) very pragmatic as to decisions they make...
Seems to me R Ford is going to be hard pressed to in the above listed wards to a majority on the new Council to follow his direction.....

And by default, the likeliest of them might well be...Nick Di Nizio, Mammo's (presently) prime opponent.

Another thing I'd like to see is each time there is a scrum around Tug at least one reporter asks "When do you plan on suing the Globe and Mail for indicating you were a drug dealer". I think this type of question is bound to make him snap and physically assault someone.

Then there's my suggestion that someone should say to him "You're cute when you're angry".

Incidentally, never mind divorce papers from Renata; I'm half-whimsically wondering about the likelihood of *Doug* having, er, "domestic issues". Though in his case, it might well take the form of Karla and the girls booting *him* from the household and taking over, turning the place into total Fitspiration and Clean Eating Central, giggle giggle tee hee hee.

Who knows: maybe a chronological year from now, spousal problems will land all three Ford boys back in the old family homestead with Mama Diane. That'd be cute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back