85     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.9K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 581     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a doctor either, but I would think that in addition to the above-listed traumas, unless your toe has turned a funny colour and/or is sticking out in a bizarre direction, you just ice it, rest/elevate, take Tylenol/Advil and maybe tape it to its neighbour (buddy taping) and it should fix itself in a couple of weeks or so. What possible kind of surgery could a baby toe require that you could elect to have now or several months later when it has likely healed itself?

Yep. A few years ago I stubbed my toe quite badly - half my foot was bruised, the toe itself was disturbingly swollen and even more bruised - but when I called Telehealth Ontario, they advised that while it was probably at least fractured, if it wasn't sticking out at a weird angle, there was probably no point in going to a doctor. I can't imagine what kind of damage Ford could have that would require surgery, whether next week or three months from now.

It was on here not twitter.

Was on twitter but deleted it. Don't want to get in trouble from sources for dropping info too early! Word gets around more on twitter. Safer to post here. Sorry about lack of posts. Busy summer. Plus two babies! My story about potential threat being work related hint gone wrong was a wild guess. No idea who it was!

Yes. I screen capped that tweet and posted it here. Just checked JimmiT's twitter timeline and that tweet hss been deleted.

Man, I am bad today; too many errors. It was not tweeted, it was posted on here by JimmiT. He also posted about Kevin D. I tweeted Jonathan G about it.

Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 4.03.39 PM.jpg

I have posted screen caps of my own tweets not out of vanity but because I find it so hard to search past posts on this thread. (Read them from bottom up.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 4.03.39 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 4.03.39 PM.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 780
Last edited:
It seems that the more recent version is that McRobb met Lisi at the autobody shop where her truck was taken and Lisi assisted her re getting the Escalade from Ford's driveway.

RFMG sitter said Rob wasn't limping when she saw him. Shocking, I know!

@mrsrads “@robfordmustgo: Observers noted that Mr. Ford did not limp today." When I broke my toe I couldn't wear a shoe for days. #fakingit #TOpoli â€

Put the dots together, folks: Where does the photo of Rob Ford walking around GreeneStone in Crocs fit into the timeline?

It seems that the more recent version is that McRobb met Lisi at the autobody shop where her truck was taken and Lisi assisted her re getting the Escalade from Ford's driveway.

Which she filled with envelopes from Lisi and drove back to Bala.

Was on twitter but deleted it. Don't want to get in trouble from sources for dropping info too early! Word gets around more on twitter. Safer to post here. Sorry about lack of posts. Busy summer. Plus two babies! My story about potential threat being work related hint gone wrong was a wild guess. No idea who it was!
Hey Jimmi, good to see you posting. Two babies, say no more.....:eek:

You had two babies? Rob and Doug are good names lol jks

I'd like to know if there's another article ready to drop considering the incredible blustering today ..?

BsxJsi7CEAAoEEg.png:large

What an asshole.

does anyone know what exactly the criteria are for 'campaigning at city hall?' in this speech, ford talks explicitly about john tory and his transit proposals. tory is currently a private citizen with literally no interests in the running of the city of toronto. his only interest to ford is as a fellow candidate for the election.

this seems cut and dried, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back