136     0 
News   Jun 26, 2024
 283     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.9K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey where did jimmi go? I know he's on twitter but I don't see him posting here as often.

I still have nagging questions about how he had a threat, did/didn't confirm it and then came back AND added twitter to continue to drop hints.

Please set me right lol - why would you want to continue that after knowing someone knew who you are?

Ya know?

Hey where did jimmi go? I know he's on twitter but I don't see him posting here as often.

I still have nagging questions about how he had a threat, did/didn't confirm it and then came back AND added twitter to continue to drop hints.

Please set me right lol - why would you want to continue that after knowing someone knew who you are?

Ya know?

He's only tweeted 14 times and only a few were related to Ford. No hints or info though. He also hasn't tweeted in a week.

I learned this here, but no one has mentioned that this stunt of shouting at City extravagances is just the sort of thing the Fords pull when they know a big bad story is about to break. And this one was more carefully orchestrated than usual.

Expect to see something extra special in Saturday's papers.

Well, that was the consensus when he called the police to his office about the "threats", and nothing has come out yet. :(

And speaking of threats, any more information on Doug's broken window????

These losers get away with half their lies and stories because there's always a new one the next day and we all forget about yesterday's and move on.

Well, that was the consensus when he called the police to his office about the "threats", and nothing has come out yet. :(

And speaking of threats, any more information on Doug's broken window????

These losers get away with half their lies and stories because there's always a new one the next day and we all forget about yesterday's and move on.

To be fair, that wasn't a highly coordinated press conference. Still, you could be right.

Ya know?

He posted a week or two ago about how he thinks it as one of the managers at work dropping a hint about online time, so he's been posting outside of work hours more. It means we get less of Jimmi than we'd like, but he's still out there and seems fine, so we shouldn't worry.

So call him on his bad attendance and he'll say you've got your facts wrong, nobody cares more about the waterfront than him and that's why we can't allow eglinton to go from five lanes to two.

Sure - but people should not have to listen to, say, CBC 1 (just a minute ago) report "mayor criticized WT" without going on to add "did not mention, however, that he is on WT board or that his attendance at bd mtgs is zero",

Waterfront TO has released a press statement mentioning Ford's place on the board. Now that they've done that, the hope is that the journalists will include their statements in the reports and offer both views (thus pointing out Rob's hypocrisy and negligence).

He's only tweeted 14 times and only a few were related to Ford. No hints or info though. He also hasn't tweeted in a week.

Well, he did tweet that Ford was in contact with Lisi during rehab - and LeeAnn told the Sun that she met Lisi in connection with picking up the Escalade from Ford's driveway.

Kevin Donovan has asked this person to contact him. The article was a Toronto Star piece on Rob Ford losing his sobriety coach and I screen capped this from the comments:
image.jpg

I tried to to get back to copy the URL, but got lost in the Internet :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,005
Waterfront TO has released a press statement mentioning Ford's place on the board. Now that they've done that, the hope is that the journalists will include their statements in the reports and offer both views (thus pointing out Rob's hypocrisy and negligence).

Yes - but that release was tweeted out almost an hour before CBC 1 story that made no mention of it. (The story included a 'phone in by Jamie S, who surely must live on twitter as much as the other CH reporters do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back