610     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 565     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter was quick to point out that the shooting was not TCHC-related, but Ford seemed too stuporific for her correction to really land.

Sorry, one last thing. I specifically asked if he'd been fired because of the recent interview. Answer was, "no".

OK, we'll have to go with the "when the cat's away" theory.
Thanks for your posts, Mag.

JKDM: Agree that we can't know for sure if he's high or not. I'm still curious if he has an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) though. 40% to 50% of males in the criminal justice system have one.

Not that I wouldn't put it past him, but ... how would some of you folks know ... unless you lot have been high yourselves?
It's like you're some kind of earnest hall monitor trying to out the stoners.

I've seen several people here talk about their histories with substances. A few have mentioned their times in rehab. There's nothing particularly distinct to me about his behaviour in the video, just his regular aggrandizing inarticulate disgraceful unfit-for-office self, but others might know better than me. And maybe because they have greater experience of such things themselves. That's okay, you know, because they're not running for Mayor.

Again ... I have probably spoke to Rob Ford probably more than anyone here, and I honestly don't think he is.

So you don't think he was high today because you have "probably spoken to Rob Ford more than anyone here". Um, ok.

What did Rob tell you when you spoke to him?

Did he say: "You know, if you ever go on a forum, at some point in the future, and notice that people are saying i looked high on that day--please deny it for me"

OK, we'll have to go with the "when the cat's away" theory.
Thanks for your posts, Mag.

JKDM: Agree that we can't know for sure if he's high or not. I'm still curious if he has an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) though. 40% to 50% of males in the criminal justice system have one.
I have spent a lot of time comparing videos of Ford when I think he's lucid and when I think he's not. Today, was definitely in the "not" category and I would hazard a guess that he's high - not benzo high - but high.

He could have just doubled up on the meds... to get a buzz on, and stop serious cravings. Especially without the babysitter around.

I'll second this. It definitely seems like he's on something in the video. It could be booze, or some illegal drug, but it could also be some prescribed medication. It's impossible to tell, but it definitely seems like he's under the influence.

*edit: Though maybe possible to tell, or to guess, by people who have more knowledge that I. The only drugs I am very familiar with are booze and weed.

Last edited:
I have spent a lot of time comparing videos of Ford when I think he's lucid and when I think he's not. Today, was definitely in the "not" category and I would hazard a guess that he's high - not benzo high - but high.

The raspy voice is always a good sign as well, but because of the debate, it's not a slam dunk.

The raspy voice is always a good sign as well, but because of the debate, it's not a slam dunk.

You can also tell by the way he's standing. If he's upright then he's probably high. If he's lying down then he's either sober or very very high.

I got to say the whole "I have met RoFo more than you" line is beginning to sound a lot like how DoFo said that had never seen his bro get drunk. Interesting how pretty much everyone knows about his penchant for substances except those closest to him.

AoD

Last edited:
tfc.jpg

Attachments

• tfc.jpg
    tfc.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 685
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back