3.8K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 642     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
SueAnne Levy is taking this really personally!

She has definitely crossed a line.

Remember when douggie was threatening to investigate Joe Killoran and implied that he had been sanctioned at work and had a criminal record? How is that not punishable in any way?

She has definitely crossed a line.

Remember when douggie was threatening to investigate Joe Killoran and implied that he had been sanctioned at work and had a criminal record? How is that not punishable in any way?

Unless there was a public record of any work sanction, such as an arbitration that went against Joe, no employer would be stupid enough, especially the school board, to divulge confidential employment records. It's this pesky thing called "privacy" afforded to us by both federal and provincial privacy laws. If it were a work colleague, then it would be merely hearsay.

As for criminal records, I'd be surprised if joe has one. The boards do criminal checks on parents who want to volunteer it's hard to imagine they wouldn't do checks on teachers especially.

As per usual, Druggie is speaking out of the oriface that is his anus.

I think Druggie would be wise to shut it because he is liable for libel and slander. JMHO

Last edited:
Unless there was a public record of any work sanction, such as an arbitration that went against Joe, no employer would be stupid enough, especially the school board, to divulge confidential employment records. It's this pesky thing called "privacy" afforded to us by both federal and provincial privacy laws. If it were a work colleague, then it would be merely hearsay.

As for criminal records, I'd be surprised if joe has one. The boards do criminal checks on parents who want to volunteer it's hard to imagine they wouldn't do checks on teachers especially.

As per usual, Druggie is speaking out of the oriface that is his anus.

I think Druggie would be wise to shut it because he is liable for libel and slander. JMHO

yes, all teachers in ontario (via the college of teachers) must have a comprehensive police background check. (disciplinary issues at work itself are a different issue, of course. showing up late or mis-filing your expense receipts aren't crimes.)

i also know from personal experience that the teachers unions in ontario are absolutely not to be fucked with. i'm not sure which system joe teaches in, but i promise sue-anne (and doug) that if they run afoul of an 800-pound gorilla like OSSTF, they're going to be in a world of hurt.

Last edited:
I really think Sue-Anne Levy is crossing a line she doesn't even realize she's crossed by going after John Furr like this. It's not even a matter of political ideologies. If Robyn Doolittle started digging up dirt on Neil Flagg, that would be gross too. I don't get how the Fords have managed to make a crack-smoking, extorting, prison-beating-arranging mayor into a referendum on the people of the city. That Sue-Anne plays right into that narrative shows she's willing to be not too bright if it suits her ideology.

SueAnne Levy is taking this really personally!

Besides the possible personal experiences between them, SAL is all about bullying, and being (at least in her own mind) superior, I attribute that to self loathing.

Little Monkey is at it again:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 983
Not a parent? She describes herself on her FB profile as a mother and housewife.

And oh boy, the photos. Blurry pictures of Ford sightings, blurry pictures of religious texts ... and this gem:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...604842.-2207520000.1405216840.&type=3&theater

My PC sign was not picked up I wrote big sign on top of it Wynne the Anti Christ wins a guy in car just said that's not nice boy did I scream back

She also posted her kids' school pics.

She seems the perfect icon of "pro-Ford" to match Shirtless Guy as the perfect icon of "anti-Ford". Maybe the antis need to up the Iola angle more...

She is totally searching twitter for mentions of her name. Can't feel
Bad for someone who is intentionally inserting herself into drama.
Can her 15 minutes be up yet?

(re: LeAnne McRobb)

Hey: even before the SUN stuff and everything, I was predicting her as the likeliest suicide of the Ford-saga participants...

Little Monkey is at it again:

View attachment 29704

Not only is she searching her name, she's searching his. I looked at the tweets she has favourited and most are Ford friendly. She has, most likely in error, favourited some tweets re: articles by Ivor Tossell and Tabatha Southey that were scathing (and brilliant). Clearly she didn't click through and, you know, read the actual articles. Also.....for me to be spending a Sunday creeping on her twitter account doesn't bode well for my state of mind either. Backing away from UT for the rest of the day.

I really think Sue-Anne Levy is crossing a line she doesn't even realize she's crossed by going after John Furr like this. It's not even a matter of political ideologies. If Robyn Doolittle started digging up dirt on Neil Flagg, that would be gross too. I don't get how the Fords have managed to make a crack-smoking, extorting, prison-beating-arranging mayor into a referendum on the people of the city. That Sue-Anne plays right into that narrative shows she's willing to be not too bright if it suits her ideology.

Public v. Private is the great hypocrisy of such hubris.

conservatism is the dread fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is your inferior is being treated as an equal

https://twitter.com/KennettDems/status/488270208998858752

Well put.

I for one would be much more comfortable if we didn't attempt armchair diagnoses of kids from lo-fez pictures on the internet.

(I have an adult friend with FASD and it's not a simple thing to diagnose at all).

I agree. Let a professional (MD, psychiatrist, psychologist etc) make a diagnosis in person, not fair to label an innocent child with anything especially on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back