625     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
“He was bench pressing a lot of weight and it was ripping up his legs and (he was) just trying to stretch his legs out to get the spasms away,” Doug said. “He could barely even walk because they were so sore.”

that's just downright retarded.

Either he was bench pressing with his suit on or the spasms subsided just long enough for him to change into it. Whichever way, it sounds totally legit to me!:)

I didn't know bench presses worked your legs. Learn something new every day from the Fords...

The semantics of weight lifting. When people use free weights, even if they aren't using a bench per se, it's often said they can bench press x weight. Or he could have meant leg pressing. Oh, WTH, who am I kidding? It's all just a lie and everyone knows it.

My gosh not even know where to start. First Pinball (and especially Chuvalo) are some of the biggest phoniest "good guys" this city produces. Them (with the media help) portray themselves as such community leaders but has done nothing to step up against scum bags the ruined the city reputation they claim they "care about" (being a celebrity in) At least Pinball is just spineless, Chuvalo is actually worse.

I suppose I'm fairly ignorant. What makes Pinball "spineless"? He's been running his charity for a while now and appears at a lot of local events.

And what makes Chuvalo worse? Back at the campaign launch, I commented that Chuvalo supporting Ford was horrible given Ford's penchant for substances, and Chuvalo's terrible family history with drugs, but what makes Chuvalo specifically bad?

No snark in these questions - I'm legit ignorant.

Looks to me like the name is 5 letters long. Alana is still in the running...........

Nope. The memo is written in 10-point Arial. I've retyped a few lines in Word so they break at identical places, with letters aligning vertically in the same places. None of "Alana, Kindree, Leeann, LeeAnne, McRob, or McRobb" will fit in the space under "greeted by the Mayor" and yield the same alignment along the rest of that line.

"Chesty," "Ginger" and "Crystal" don't fit either, but "Cristal" does... ;-)

Nope. The memo is written in 10-point Arial. I've retyped a few lines in Word so they break at identical places, with letters aligning vertically in the same places. None of "Alana, Kindree, Leeann, LeeAnne, McRob, or McRobb" will fit in the space under "greeted by the Mayor" and yield the same alignment along the rest of that line.

"Chesty," "Ginger" and "Crystal" don't fit either, but "Cristal" does... ;-)

That's dedication.

Of course, it could still be one of the names you cited, but using an agreed code name ...

I could use some help finishing this ... :)

frod_bingo.jpg

Attachments

• frod_bingo.jpg
    frod_bingo.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 740
I think what's meant by that is the fact that he won't take a stand against RoFo's racist ranting.

It's incredibly lame for one thing that he won't criticize Ford for making the racist remarks if it turns out he didn't mean them. When has that ever made it better?

I'm a little suspicious of his charity initiative here. Are food banks really crying out for peanut butter/PB substitute these days? And since when does Doug give a crap about people who use food banks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back