449     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 554     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far we have 1) Ford on video bringing two wastoids into City Hall (on the night of the burning rubber smell), 2) Ford on video so stoned that he can't open a door, and 3) Ford on video so stoned that he needs help getting into a car. All at City Hall. Lovely.

And of course all the Ford Nation apologists will say 'It's personal! Leave him alone! OMG stop bullying him!', Doug will make excuses and trot out the usual lies and Rob will not change one iota to address the problem, aside from a little perspiration at the gym and maybe some temporary weight loss.

I probably need to take a break from this whole saga, because it's not good to be reading stuff like this every other day and still have to ask 'Why does nothing ever stick to these bastards?'.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 5m
"I know her very well, Renata knows her very well, Rob knows her very well" Doug Ford on Easter Monday woman http://ow.ly/xHYSu #TOpoli

---

Best response:

Jeanette Baratta ‏@JBaratt 3m
@Mousie_Jane @reporterdonpeat Maybe she's one of the women Renata watched having sex with Rob?

AoD

"I know her very well, Renata knows her very well, Rob knows her very well" Doug Ford on Easter Monday woman
from Don Peat's twitter...

hmmm... maybe Kathy Ford?

add: AOD...way better answer, lol

I want to know why Doug is driving Rob's car.

And does anyone believe Doug anymore?:

Screen shot 2014-06-06 at 10.53.10 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-06-06 at 10.53.10 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-06-06 at 10.53.10 AM.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 827
Interesting to see Doug Ford's body language when Rob opens the door to get out of the car. He puts his hand up to his head as if he's thinking "dude, get yourself together, this is messed up". He doesn't look like he's thinking "You've got muscle spasms? Are you okay?".
edit: What's with him shaking in the car before he gets out? Is that what a muscle spasm looks like? Hmm....maybe Doug was right. Maybe he's been right about everything. Doug Ford for mayor!

Last edited:
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 3m
Doug Ford says Mayor Rob Ford wasn't drunk on Easter Monday ... he had "muscle spasms" from working out #TOpoli
Does Doug even listen to himself any more?
Does he honestly believe that anyone believes this crap that he spews?

Although perhaps Robbie wasn't drunk, he was just high :) From that video, it certainly wasn't muscle spasms.j

And then there's
reporterdonpeat 10:04am via Twitter Web Client
"Not as far as I could tell" Doug Ford on whether Mayor Rob Ford was "intoxicated" at City Hall on Easter Monday.

Although maybe Doug is so used to seeing Rob under the influence, that it was just another normal day of Rob :)

And two points for Douggie:

“Like I’ve always said, what’s in the past is in the past and I’m hoping that Rob is going to blaze a new trail when he comes back,” he told the Sun. “They’re making something that is not there and I’m just not going to expand on it.”

Last edited:
Now it's time to help the poor folks. Hey Mom, got any $20s?

ddale8 11:28am via iOS
Doug and Diane Ford at the Pinball/Food Bank event.

BpdPwwJCIAApCi6.jpg

Attachments

• BpdPwwJCIAApCi6.jpg
    BpdPwwJCIAApCi6.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:
Someone like Sandro?

nataliealcoba 10:20am via Twitter Web Client
"I guess if it was a man no one would questioning it, so that's biased right there," said Doug Ford of mayor's female visitor Easter Monday.

Doug Ford makes an appearance at Pinball Clemons Food Bank drive today at Scotia Plaza.

ddale8 11:41am via Twitter for iPhone
Pinball Clemons on Mayor Rob Ford's racism: "That really has nothing to do with me."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back