502     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 621     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone like Sandro?

nataliealcoba 10:20am via Twitter Web Client
"I guess if it was a man no one would questioning it, so that's biased right there," said Doug Ford of mayor's female visitor Easter Monday.

Sure, Doug. Like no one asking questions about that gang of guys he brought back to City Hall after bailing on Frank DiGirogi at the Leaf's game.

Now it's time to help the poor folks. Hey Mom, got any $20s?

BpdbSbcIYAErrLp.jpg

Yes I do, Douggie dear.

Attachments

• BpdbSbcIYAErrLp.jpg
    BpdbSbcIYAErrLp.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 757
Doug Ford makes an appearance at Pinball Clemons Food Bank drive today at Scotia Plaza.

ddale8 11:41am via Twitter for iPhone
Pinball Clemons on Mayor Rob Ford's racism: "That really has nothing to do with me."

Well, I can't wait to see Pinball asking for other known racists to solicit for his charity. If you are going to use your name as a marketing tool - character matters, and in this case the character is in tatters.

AoD

Last edited:
Tweet from Don Peat - bolded emphasis mine

OMFG. The gall of that guy.

AoD

Both of these guys have nothing but contempt for the people stupid enough to believe their shit, so they'll keep shoveling it as long as there are ford nation types out there dumb enough to keep opening their mouths for it. it's funny to see how visibly uncomfortable Doug is when the toothless barflies that constitute most of their base try to shake his hand or nuzzle up for a photo.

Bravo to Rena Heer (@renaheer_CP24) for stating (on live TV) that Doug Ford was "treating this like a joke" when he dodged her questions about Rob's behaviour on Easter Monday.

GraphicMatt 10:30am via Echofon
Find me the person who is like, "Yes, muscle spasms. That makes sense." I want to study that person. I want to understand. I want to believe.

The unspoken threat at the end of all Doug's lies is "What are you gonna do about it?" As in, "It was muscle spasms from working out. don't believe me? What are you gonna do about it?"

Bravo to Rena Heer (@renaheer_CP24) for stating (on live TV) that Doug Ford was "treating this like a joke" when he dodged her questions about Rob's behaviour on Easter Monday.
I hope they replay that clip over and over and over, because you know they're going to reply Doug's response over and over and over.

Someone like Sandro?

nataliealcoba 10:20am via Twitter Web Client
"I guess if it was a man no one would questioning it, so that's biased right there," said Doug Ford of mayor's female visitor Easter Monday.

I guess he doesn't know we here are speculating that Rob and Sandro are gay lovers? :p

Large scale alcohol binges can lead to muscle spasms due to the diuretic properties and electrolyte imbalances.

My gosh not even know where to start. First Pinball (and especially Chuvalo) are some of the biggest phoniest "good guys" this city produces. Them (with the media help) portray themselves as such community leaders but has done nothing to step up against scum bags the ruined the city reputation they claim they "care about" (being a celebrity in) At least Pinball is just spineless, Chuvalo is actually worse.

Soop, I thought what you said "lying is so pathological by the Fords, that they do it even when it not necessary" I thought that from day one. I will always use the example that they exaggerated/lied about the attendance at a Jacksonville Jaguars NFL game, it had nothing to do with anything but they made it a number to "prove a point" but why lie about it. When they say something, lying is a default for them. Even if they don't need to.

The media here reminds me of the SNL opening skit, where they had 60 minutes Lara Logan agreeing with obvious Ford BS. Ford "I never smoked crack" Logan "I believe you". Ford "I never smoked pot" Logan "I believe you". Ford "And I never smoked alceehol" Logan "Mr. Ford (pause) I believe you). As it goes back to Ford with a look of I can't believe you accepting this. I looked at that skit and thought. we in Toronto media live with that EVERY DAY with the electronic media.

The big untouched story is how the Fords can make threats to people, and it continues just be able to do it. Why!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back