3.2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 621     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he always wore his suit, even in robhab? Surely we can trust Dougie on that?

Maybe Ms McRobb was supposed to pick it up from the dry cleaners when she got nicked by the popo; maybe the suit is in the impounded Escalade! ;)

What's with the thing on his wrist? Maybe he punched rather than kicked the wall? Or does Greenestone have their own bowling alley?

Last edited:

I thought he lived in a suit? And yeah, interesting choice of footwear.

I wish they hadn't published that photo. It will just play into the Ford narrative of the media staking out his rehab and endangering the other patients. (Though obviously he brought it on himself with all the selfies.)

Unless they set it up to "prove" he's in rehab.

What's with the thing on his wrist? Maybe he punched and not kicked the wall?

I think it's the cuff of his shirt, but maybe he did kick a wall and his foot is swollen hence the crocs?

Last edited:
Unless they set it up to "prove" he's in rehab.

It proves nothing except that he is alive and exists somewhere in the universe. (assuming the pic isn't weeks/months old. there's a reason kidnap victims hold up an edition of the current day's newspaper front page in photos). What about that photo says "rehab" as opposed to it being a park, cemetery or private residence grounds? It's pointless, so it's just mindless gawking.

I never understood the paparazzi's need to take banal photos of Princess Diana either. Oh look, there's a photo... of Diana... in the passenger seat of a car, and imagine that -- she's not naked, not wearing a lampshade on her head, not biting the head off a kitten! She's just staring straight ahead. Like anyone else being driven somewhere. :rolleyes: Yep, it was worth driving recklessly to get that photo.

Maybe McRobb is the local Croc dealer?

coffeescreen.gif

I never understood the paparazzi's need to take banal photos of Princess Diana either. Oh look, there's a photo... of Diana... in the passenger seat of a car, and imagine that -- she's not naked, not wearing a lampshade on her head, not biting the head off a kitten! She's just staring straight ahead. Like anyone else being driven somewhere. :rolleyes: Yep, it was worth driving recklessly to get that photo.

I remember when a photo of Monika Lewinsky going to Baskin-Robbins was front-page news.

(assuming the pic isn't weeks/months old. there's a reason kidnap victims hold up an edition of the current day's newspaper front page in photos).

A Toronto Star, preferably :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back