News   Jul 16, 2024
 597     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 734     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
For the record, the facility in question is Greenestone (four e's), not Greenstone. They also spell it in camel case, but F--kThat; that's a logo, not a spelling.
<removes pedant hat, redons tinfoil hat>

Maybe it's Renata's parents'? An older Honda CRV is also in the driveway (and I believe it was Casita who pointed out recently - over the sidewalk :mad:) when Google Earth Street View went by in August 2011:
View attachment 26474
good find. I knew I'd seen that photo before -- just couldn't find it last night. Too bad google hides the plates.

Google map at Muzik,15 Saskatchewan Rd, shows two SUV cars, one parked on what looks like a walkway. Not sure if one is Robs but with his careless parking I wouldn't be surprised.

Ha! good chance that it's him. too bad they blur the plates.

That google streetview of Muzik was taken in May 2013. I wonder if it was before or after the video release. I wish we could confirm that that's his car....... The GFL garbage can is fantastic juxtaposition, two of the companies that Ford may/may not have had a "special" relationship with, both recently involved in controversy.

Last edited:
Totallllllllly unrelated to the Ford foibles, but a funny photo appears in the National Post article about the declining number of strip clubs in Toronto (http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/05/16/why-dancing-naked-at-a-bar-is-a-declining-profession-in-toronto/)
pic5.jpg

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 879
I think one of the cars had a continental kit. The other did not.

By "continental kit" do you mean any kind of rear mounted spare or one with a hard cover? Kat_YYZ said it was "older" - Honda re-located the spare from the rear I think for the 2007 model year.

By "continental kit" do you mean any kind of rear mounted spare or one with a hard cover? Kat_YYZ said it was "older" - Honda re-located the spare from the rear I think for the 2007 model year.

I meant that the spare tire was visible on one, but not the other.
View attachment 26478
View attachment 26479
Also, the licence plate is on the left on one, and in the middle on the other.

They are obviously two different cars.

As far as make, model and year, I'll leave that for others.

Last edited:
DoFo in the news.

"Ward 2 Etobicoke North Councillor Doug Ford arrived 25 minutes late for the meeting his office organized, making a campaign-style quip about snarled traffic and the city’s need for more subways. "

“We can’t have fire trucks and police cars and EMS there all the time and eight cars parked on the street. You’ve ruined the community,” Ford told Griffin Centre staff.

"Ford roused the crowd one last time at meeting’s end.

“I’m going to get the you-know-what kicked out of me. Tomorrow, I’ll be inundated by every media in the country saying I don’t like kids with autism,” he said.
http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...der-fire-from-residents-councillor-doug-ford/

Oh my freakin god. That article is probably the biggest assortment of d-bags in one single location, starting with Doug. That's right Doug you're late because of somebody elses fault, never take any responsibility what so ever. IF everybody else is on time and you are the one who late, and it's in your own ward. You are at fault. But the community folks quote in the article is just too much "Ive never heard of a facility where the police come so many times,” one man said. “Something is very, very wrong with your facility that the police come so often"(is he talking about the Ford's house)... "“This is not a place for mental people. This is a residential area. Why don’t you build a house out on a farm?” one man said. (remember this is Ford nation, who has no problem voting for somebody like Ford)... Good these guys are the definition of NIMBYism.

Oh my freakin god. That article is probably the biggest assortment of d-bags in one single location, starting with Doug. That's right Doug you're late because of somebody elses fault, never take any responsibility what so ever. IF everybody else is on time and you are the one who late, and it's in your own ward. You are at fault. But the community folks quote in the article is just too much "Ive never heard of a facility where the police come so many times,” one man said. “Something is very, very wrong with your facility that the police come so often"(is he talking about the Ford's house)... "“This is not a place for mental people. This is a residential area. Why don’t you build a house out on a farm?” one man said. (remember this is Ford nation, who has no problem voting for somebody like Ford)... Good these guys are the definition of NIMBYism.

I was just coming to write pretty much exactly this. I am so disgusted with all of them, Doug Ford the most 'I didn't know that kids with autism would be allowed to leave the house' (paraphrasing). F him. Those kids deserve better than those idiots for neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back