News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 621     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen-Shot-2014-05-01-at-10-28-32-AM-png.jpg

This is what was spotted the morning RoFo departed. Obviously, it is impossible to tell what kind of application was in the envelope, or who it was for.

It could have been put on the dashboard as a deliberate red herring.

I hear the Tim Horton's sighting might be legit. WTF is going on? haha Maybe he was in rehab but bailed.

Mammo who sided with Muzik and supported the EDM ban at exhibition place also wanted to get a red light district going in Toronto....I wonder if these things are linked?

Mammo has always had an unhealthy appetite for strip clubs.
Mammo thinks he's doing a good deed by supporting the "girls", he's helping pay their tuition to medical or law school. He is so sleazy he makes me shudder with revulsion.

Holy Shit.

I just called Mayor McCrackhead's cell number and he answered!

He is soooooo not in rehab.

Haha! That's awesome. Such Rehab! From the Star's comments today....

“You have to get these people into rehabilitation and if they don’t want to go, well, then you just enforce the law. If it’s illegal, you arrest them. That’s the bottom line and if they have to dry out in jail — great,â€

-Rob Ford 2005

All the rehab talk about what is and what is not rehab is going to give me an aneurysm.

Rehab is a place, not a methodology. In a therapeutic community, you have no contact with the outside world for at least 1-5 months, depending on the program. Go to palm partners rehab-resort-spa and enough money will buy you as much privilege as you like. There are plenty of programs that will "tailor" a "program" depending on the "needs" of the "executive" client. The excessive quotes are just to indicate that they're for-profit money-making operations which do what is asked of them.

My point is that the phone calls do not prove/disprove anything. There are plenty of terrible rehabs out there that would bend over backwards to take Ford's money and say something like "We acknowledge the uniqueness of this situation, and given the responsibilities as mayor we will permit you to keep your cell phone for work related calls only" or something like that. There's tonnes.

My point is not that Ford is to be believed -- obviously he's not. My point is that any kind of treatment can be purchased.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-01-at-10-28-32-AM-png.jpg

This is what was spotted the morning RoFo departed. Obviously, it is impossible to tell what kind of application was in the envelope, or who it was for.

That doesn't change anything. If anyone on the plane lacked documents to enter the US, then the charter company would not have taken off. Fines are very stiff:

A carrier that transports to the United States an alien who does not have a valid passport and an unexpired visa, as required under applicable law, is subject to a fine for each alien transported lacking the required documentation.

Even if he is in "rehab" (the kind that would allow him to remain working in his high stress job, keep his cell phone and advertise the kind of people who are there with him) it's not really rehab. So we're paying him for an indefinite vacation then. Gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back