1K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 495     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, as an aside, I also will add that Toronto is destined to be another Detroit/ Flint, Michigan within 10 years. Toronto is not booming....it's actually imploding! I won't get into that discussion on this thread.

Yes, it's quite apparent that the white's a fleeing the core and leaving a decaying infrastructure and no economic activity while the suburbs are more popular than ever. In ten years, we are doomed....

Yes, it's quite apparent that the white's a fleeing the core and leaving a decaying infrastructure and no economic activity while the suburbs are more popular than ever. In ten years, we are doomed....

Oh, how ever will the city survive without "whites"??

UdhVOMs.jpg

Polluted got taken to task for daring to suggest that some of these outrageous conspiracy theories are, well, outrageous and yet the phrase "whites are fleeing the core" goes unchecked?

Edit: Oh, thanks Euler. I spoke too soon.

View attachment 25631

They got Marion Barry ( Washington, D.C. ).

And, the voters re-elected him!

Everyone: It is hard to believe that the Marion Barry sting arrest was back in January 1990 and noticing
that this was again brought up Barry did spend 6 months in jail and his return to office was as a DC City
Council member and then another term as Mayor of DC...The District of Columbia was around 70 percent
black and the "race card" helped Marion Barry in his "comeback" attempt...I will remember his quote
"Bitch set me up" about his being caught in this now-infamous sting smoking crack...

RF needs to go to rehab for more then 30 days...as long as it takes to get his head together and fight his substance
abuse problems which we all realize are substantial...

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Barry and for that matter- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Ford
The RF Wikipedia page has recent updates to it...

I have also noticed that "Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto" has passed the 6 million view threshold-Impressive!

LI MIKE

Last edited:
Polluted got taken to task for daring to suggest that some of these outrageous conspiracy theories are, well, outrageous and yet the phrase "whites are fleeing the core" goes unchecked?

Edit: Oh, thanks Euler. I spoke too soon.
Yeah, wow, monster's whites fleeing the core racist comment was outta line.
Anyway it is not supposed to be true. People (echo-boomers esp.) are leaving the suburbs apparently, and moving downtown to be where the action is.

And I don't think Polluted got taken to task. Just asked to lighten up. The speculation is part of the fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back