1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed out loud when I saw this just now:

---

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m -- Muzik club owner has issued a statement. In part: "Contrary to what has been reported in the media, Mayor Ford and I are not close."

---

Well of course not, Zlatko, Rob's in Chicago :)

Well that didn't take long!

He also said musik provided ford fest with services for a fee. I know how these fake business men talk....so what was the fee....1 dollar! Lol!

He's doing damage control,cause the popo have to investigate now seeing that "witnesses" claim slob was doing lines on the premises. Everything and everyone connected to slob should be investigated...hahaha!

Last edited:
Well that didn't take long!

112216969.jpg

n-ROB-FORD-large570.jpg

One you've seen z's animatronic grin a few dozen times, your temples start to throb. (With apologies to animatronic!)

Attachments

• 112216969.jpg
    112216969.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 934
  • n-ROB-FORD-large570.jpg
    n-ROB-FORD-large570.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 900
Last edited:
He gets out of having to run for mayor again, without the personal shame of losing an election that he already knows is probably lost anyhow. It's hard for his family to push him into running again if he's off the wagon in public. It's everything he really wants. He gets to take his ball and go home, in a bizarre way. Sure, Doug and Diane might be mad at him for a while, but after all the stuff Kathy's done she's still part of the family, right?

Personal shame of losing an election? I like your prediction, but I don't think personal shame will be a big motivation for Ford...

I don't think he's a psychopath either. Those sorts of diagnoses are so subtle and intricate that anyone short of a psychiatrist won't have the knowledge or skill to do so, and there's a lot of professional observation required.

I agree with you, zang.

Neither of us are qualified to diagnose if anyone is, or is not, a sociopath or a psychopath.

That contradicts this:
'According to three sources with knowledge of Ford’s visits to Muzik, owner Zlatko Starkovski has told staff at the club that “Rob Ford is our best customer. His money is no good here.” '
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._cocaine_at_exclusive_club_witnesses_say.html

From Rob Ford Work Watch
https://twitter.com/FordWorkWatch/status/461932391502602241

Last edited:
I'm definitely on board with Casita's comment a few pages back, RoFo hasn't come close to hitting rock bottom yet. Again, I say this is all a charade - it's damage control, most will agree whether he's really in rehab or buried out of sight somewhere. Rock bottom is yet to come. Who knows when, he'll go on a bender next time Doug is out of town. Surrounded by his enablers and clearly in some form of unstable mental condition, rock bottom or death eventually follows.

I'm definitely on board with Casita's comment a few pages back, RoFo hasn't come close to hitting rock bottom yet. Again, I say this is all a charade - it's damage control, most will agree whether he's really in rehab or buried out of sight somewhere. Rock bottom is yet to come. Who knows when, he'll go on a bender next time Doug is out of town. Surrounded by his enablers and clearly in some form of unstable mental condition, rock bottom or death eventually follows.
Rehab or resign. I'll take Rehab for $5,000. Alex. It's just a game for Rob, anything to hold on.

It looked like Mikey was alone in his red Camaro with the M D FORD vanity plates* this AM, so I suppose it would be of interest if his car is parked at Buttonville now and is still there this evening. Anyone on UT able to say?

*Great for undercover work, of course. Obviously has not learned from Unca' Rob and Lisi.

Mikey placed that large piece of luggage he wheeled out of Rob's house onto the front passenger seat of his car.

I guess there was no room in the trunk.

"48% of responders say Rob Ford should resign on AM640's web poll. 52% believe he should stay."
https://twitter.com/HockTweets/status/461976333807923200

"More poll results on whether Rob Ford should resign... similar results to last"
https://twitter.com/PeterKimGlobal/status/461981080908595200

Saw this: ;)

"Rock bottom? He is just on Spring Break as far as anyone knows!"

Last edited:

I have agree with both of you.
A person hits rock bottom when they realize that their addiction has reached a point of no return. It has become unmanageable and they feel powerless and out of control. I have seen no evidence that Rob Ford feels powerless.

One doesn't suddenly have this epiphany when faced with inconvenient, politically explosive evidence of wrongdoing. It's damage control.

I just wish the media would treat this with as much suspicion as it deserves.

This quote from Mama Ford is very telling, guess she doesn't watch TV, read or listen to the radio:

Ford’s tearful mother Diane said she finally had to admit to herself her son’s problems went far beyond his weight, as she had said in a TV interview months ago.
“I guess I have to. I had no idea it was as serious as it was. He doesn’t live with me,” she told CP24.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2014/05/01/rob_ford_submits_formal_notice_of_leave.html

I find it kind of strange that someone who so desperately needs help is taken to the airport by his chief of staff and his 22 year old nephew. Dan Jacobs returned to city hall. A 22 year old shouldn't be sent to babysit the 44 year old man-child but shouldn't someone, either Doug or Randy, gone with him if he really was going to rehab? We all know Doug was at city hall and the fact that he won't tell anyone where Rob is makes me believe this is all a charade. I hope The Star is mad enough for being outscooped (and by one of their former star reporters, no less) to follow him. The city hall reporters won't have as much work to do over the next month so hopefully some excellent investigative journalism will be performed and they'll find him.

This quote from Mama Ford is very telling, guess she doesn't watch TV, read or listen to the radio:

Ford’s tearful mother Diane said she finally had to admit to herself her son’s problems went far beyond his weight, as she had said in a TV interview months ago.
“I guess I have to. I had no idea it was as serious as it was. He doesn’t live with me,” she told CP24.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2014/05/01/rob_ford_submits_formal_notice_of_leave.html

She doesn't come across as a stupid person so she should stop acting like one.

Also, have we talked about this comment from the tape:
“I’d like to f-----g jam her (Stintz), but she doesn’t want ...

He makes it sound like he's talked to her about "jamming" and she said no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back