News   Jul 15, 2024
 918     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 639     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citizen of the Year

Has any news source identified who took the audio of Ford at that bar this week? I believe they said it was a woman.

She should get the key to the city, a parade in her honour and a lifetime coupon for dry cleaning and pizza at Birchview Dry Cleaners. :cool:

There's about a 30% success rate with 28 day treatment programs as far as I can quickly glean.

I can't see Ford falling into the 28%.

A 30 day rehab, especially considering his job and family, isn't anywhere near enough.

The saddest part is if this video hadn't come out he'd be simply claiming everything is fine, he's working out, etc.

Not sure about the range of the Dassault (although they could always refuel somewhere), but maybe the webmaster guy in Saint Kitts found a place for him? Or he's heading to the rehab facility in Antigua?

How about Ford flies off to an island in the sun and spends the rest of his days in a Margaritaville-type existence, never returning to these shores?

I for one am not inclined to believe that Doug Jr. would think that North America consists of anything other than Canada and the USA.

Yes, she still does in depth interviews with celebs and others, and produces some reality TV shows like the train wreck that is "Lindsay". I'm sure there is probably a feel good show on her network that helps people face addiction or life problems.

"Lindsay" of course was about a public figure trying to get their life back on track after a rehab stint and how difficult a task it can be under the harsh glare of the public spotlight. Sounds like "Rob, Rebooted" could be a most fitting replacement! [Insert sound of me barfing here.]

Overheard two guys talking at King West and Dufferin near the McDicks, "Last time I talked to Sandro Lisi two days ago he was shook"

That's all.

Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 3.40.25 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 3.40.44 PM.jpg

So. looks like Ford is in Chicago (more or less), is somewhere nearish to Chicago or took another flight. Doug Jr told Strashin that Ford is going to inpatient rehab "as soon as he lands", but declined to say where. However, the odds are very low that Doug Jr. would have known that the destination of the private charter had been disclosed on Twitter. So, things seem to point to somewhere in Chicago (more or less).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 3.40.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 3.40.25 PM.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 961
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 3.40.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 3.40.44 PM.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 955
Last edited:
pud99 said:
So. looks like Ford is in Chicago (more or less), is somewhere nearish to Chicago or took another flight. Doug Jr told Strashin that Ford is going to inpatient rehab "as soon as he lands", but declined to say where. However, the odds are very low that Doug Jr. would have known that the destination of the private charter had been disclosed on Twitter. So, things seem to point to somewhere in Chicago (more or less).

I wonder if Mikey will be installed in a nearby motel to keep an eye on him. Make sure Uncle Robbie graduates.

Another anti-endorsement for the 2014 Ford campaign (whatever is left of it).

BenSpurr 3:55pm via TweetDeck
Toronto Region Board of Trade calls on Ford to resign: "Under these conditions it is not possible for him to effectively lead."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back