1.4K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 542     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried. I really tried to watch the new Rob Ford, Ford Nation Youtube release, but couldn't make it past 1:17. If anyone else has the stomach to make it through the whole cringe-worthy mess, please let us know what's on it. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6zzh3DUGwIY. And...thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking one for the team! Zing. Done.

If anyone else has the stomach to make it through the whole cringe-worthy mess, please let us know what's on it.

Even for the news-starved, nothing is to be gained from the aw-shucks ribbing in this utter waste of bandwidth. Just bobble-head shilling.

kimmelgoldsbie.jpg

Not much about the TPS investigation.

Goldsbie seems to think TPS hasn't got anything useful yet. Great catch from Eagle Eye.

Attachments

• kimmelgoldsbie.jpg
    kimmelgoldsbie.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:
I replied that he should have no problems, considering that limited character was his forte.

That is a legitimately brilliant retort.

When Norm Wilner wondered whether Black knew any words of less than 140 characters, I noted that I wasn't sure he was familiar with Shame, Decency, Honour etc, but I'm jealous that I didn't think of your reply instead!

All - the Fords unseemly so - seem to live for the game: political wins or, when losing, spinning defeat into a vast victimology. Either way, those who have enabled them along the way expect their quid pro quo. A Jimmy Stewart type who is unexpectedly elevated to office and naively expects to kick a dent in this universe is soon hopelessly disillusioned or irreparably subsumed. Any 'amateur' who enters this arena should well expect to be a) ignored or b) chewed up and expectorated. Not saying this is good, just is what it is.

Well put. Unfortunately the end result is finger-pointing, bickering (typically down right/left lines), accusations of corruption levelled at every politician true or not, culminating in conditions ripe for Ford Nation and other undesirable fringe groups to emerge. Voters are so disillusioned at this point but it is unlikely that any party will re-tool the system to make it more fair for those Jimmy Stewart candidates to thrive.

It's seedy and it guarantees that only the worst will rise.

Just watched the J.K. Ford nation, what a bunch of bafoons.

First thing to be said is if you have a "news/journalistic" show learn you inset a video feed and the hosts are never to lose eye line sight with viewer.

Oh my god "I used that excuse one too many times myself" how does he put his name on this stuff this is ridiculous how the hell is he mayor

Toronto gets exactly what it deserves, man, fuck.

Just watched the J.K. Ford nation, what a bunch of bafoons.

First thing to be said is if you have a "news/journalistic" show learn you inset a video feed and the hosts are never to lose eye line sight with viewer.

What does that mean? Stare with crazy eyes at the camera to make every viewer uncomfortable? It's official, booze and drugs have picked their brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back