588     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 557     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 689     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Ford talk on CP24 talking about job growth at 2.3% - when its the 2014 GDP that is 2.3% - makes me want to slap this guy in the side of the head with a copy of the National Post!!!

Ben Johnson does a Cheetah commercial for Frank D’Agelo, whose sexual assault case prosecutor was Dominic Basile, who is now lawyer for Alexander Lisi, who is up on extortion charges for friend Rob Ford, who just hired Ben Johnson for his campaign.

It's beyond me why anyone would think that stuttering loser would benefit anyone's image. He can't even vote for Ford...doesn't he live in Markham?

It's beyond me why anyone would think that stuttering loser would benefit anyone's image. He can't even vote for Ford...doesn't he live in Markham?

Ford seems to be doubling down on the crazy with this, and other things including the ACC antics. I am not ready to give him credit of clarity of thought, but wonder if notions bouncing around in there include:
"If the Mayoral thing doesn't work out, this will go well on a reality TV show. Plus I would be a rich and famous Hollywood star... let's party!"

Badman_12.jpg

Attachments

• Badman_12.jpg
    Badman_12.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 841
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back