246     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 686     10 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 408     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a different video to the crack one though? I'm sure the reporters at the Star and Gawker would have mentioned anything like that.

If it's true, then that would result in what would effectively be journalists and people here clamouring to see a video of Rob's genitals.

Very surreal.

Huh. Just found out from a colleague that those No Ford Nation election posters were done by Rethink, an advertising agency. So not exactly grassroots spontaneity. Or cheap. I think I even recognize the photog's style. Colleague's suspicion was that they're likely award show bait (because ad people really need their egos stroked or something). However, who knows? Maybe someone is bankrolling the whole thing or they're all doing it out of pure civic virtue.

Huh. Just found out from a colleague that those No Ford Nation election posters were done by Rethink, an advertising agency. So not exactly grassroots spontaneity. Or cheap. I think I even recognize the photog's style. Colleague's suspicion was that they're likely award show bait (because ad people really need their egos stroked or something). However, who knows? Maybe someone is bankrolling the whole thing or they're all doing it out of pure civic virtue.
Interesting background - thanks!

I don't want to knock the people who did them, because I enjoyed them and I'm clearly not the only one. However, given a decent stock photo and twenty minutes, I'm pretty sure I could come up with something comparable. I could also get them printed out at TPH or Staples for the price of a round of drinks, and building the frame need take more than 15 minutes and some scrap timber.

Like I said though, good work by the people responsible.

Does anyone know where Rob and Doug are? I haven't heard a peep from anyone on twitter. I figured they'd be blustering today.

Does anyone know where Rob and Doug are? I haven't heard a peep from anyone on twitter. I figured they'd be blustering today.

I was about to ask the same thing. I assumed at the debate, but somebody tweeted how quiet the chamber is without them there.

You mean where are they since Rob showed up at City Hall looking like he'd eaten a ghost (thanks, this thread!) and Doug was taking individual councillors into the back room one-on-one?

Dunno. Hopefully in a room listening to Dennis Morris tell them how it's going to be an expensive few months.

Last edited:
Deadmau5 on his way to City Hall to pick up Rob?

https://twitter.com/moore_oliver/status/451102673136140288

BkKjfa_CAAA_giA.jpg

Is that really deadmau5's car? Why in the world would you take a beautiful car like the 458 and slap an Internet meme on it?

He's lucky he occasionally has good taste in music because, yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back