474     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 849     11 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 445     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a kill joy but "personal issue," "back problem" and "not feeling well" are all pretty much the same thing. Maybe Ford is just embarrassed and is actually in pain. Has been fun speculating though.

If all of them just said he hurt his back, we wouldn't speculate as much. He sure looked fine, downright jovial last night when he was ripping the councillors who he claims overspent.

Not to be a kill joy but "personal issue," "back problem" and "not feeling well" are all pretty much the same thing. Maybe Ford is just embarrassed and is actually in pain. Has been fun speculating though.

To me, "I was at a private issue" does not track with "hurt my back" or "feeling under the weather".

Last edited:
Then douggie is lying ... it's his default setting.

stars 100%.jpg

Attachments

• stars 100%.jpg
    stars 100%.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 911
If you don't agree with the idea that "allowing political aides to photograph and video-record citizens who are expressing their displeasure with their elected leaders is intimidating to said citizens and bad for democracy", I don't know what I can write to change your mind.

LOL, I didn't say that...I said their behaviour was shitty. But my main point was, again, why take them seriously? What can they possibly do (in reference to a councillor being videotaped)? You brought up their criminal associations and journalists being murdered. They're not mafia, they're not about to have councillors taken out.

I think we should stop speculating about this morning, I know they're liars but there's nothing to suggest his absence had anything to do with Brazen II.

Last edited:
I hurt my back yesterday morning, went to physio at lunch, was at work all yesterday and am in today. And I'm not a mayor missing an important debate.

When I hurt my back lifting heavy weights ( people up and down stairs and ravines ) I still had to report for Modified Duty. "No heavy lifting". Doesn't sound like a mayor is required to do much of that.

When I hurt my back lifting heavy weights ( people up and down stairs and ravines ) I still had to report for Modified Duty. "No heavy lifting". Doesn't sound like a mayor is required to do much of that.

I dunno...lifting a giant cup with two hands looks strenuous.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 6m

Going through council office expenses: Cllr Glenn De Baeremaeker bought an extra $4,000 in compost for his community environment day #TOpoli

That's a Fordian amount of bullshit!

And writes a note.

I can't remember if I posted this before, but a friend of my dad's lives on Ford's street and says it's really common to see Ford's car still in the driveway on many weekday mornings.

So do we know how he got to city hall today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back