News   Jul 25, 2024
 975     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 761     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha

Councillor Doug Ford - the mayor's campaign manager - shrugged off the signs.
"That's fine," he said. "They're going to get dirty, we're going to try to stay as positive as possible.
"If that's the only way they want to try to defeat (the mayor), good luck. People are smarter than that out there. People can see right through this."

I've tried, I've really tried to get through the comments on the Sun articles re Rob Ford, but it just makes my head hurt.

Yay, April Fool's. An entire day when the entire Internet is entirely stupid and it's entirely annoying.

There's a day for that?:)

I love April Fools Day, it f*cks with the minds of "serious" people.

I get more than enough to eat at home.

Or if the rumours are right about Robbie's marriage, he has more to beat.

Last edited:
Off topic! Noticed I've had 16 people visiting my profile, but I'm not computer savvy enough to add a photo, info. Help pls.

I agree. I'm always uncomfortable with posts that predict or point out the likelihood of his early demise. There are people out there who drink and drug far harder than he does, and live to a ripe old age. We're not medical professionals, we're political watchers.

keith-richards.jpg

Attachments

• keith-richards.jpg
    keith-richards.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 616
I actually don't mind being identified. My opinions are such that even if I ran for office they would probably not be held against me (unless, of course, I was running for the PCP :)). My twitter handle is my full name and there is no other family in my area with the same surname, so anonymity is quite obviously not my game. If anyone out there wants to know who I am or what I'm about, please feel free to ask; I'm happy to oblige.

I agree. I'm always uncomfortable with posts that predict or point out the likelihood of his early demise. There are people out there who drink and drug far harder than he does, and live to a ripe old age. We're not medical professionals, we're political watchers.

Whenever I get too worried about Rob dying, I remember that Kathy and Randy are still, against all odds, also alive.

It makes me very angry. Just lost my dad last week to a sudden heart attack.
Why should they get to live?

These are the April picks.

JWBF Apr 01
Mope Apr 01
Bob But Not Doug Apr 02
Jado Apr 02
r937 Apr 03
RoboHobo Apr 04
VintagePunk Apr 04
anne Apr 07
JWBF's wife Apr 08
Ahsun Apr 10
Irishmonk Apr 10
sixrings Apr 11
eastcoastanddown Apr 11
thereverend Apr 15
LordWanker Apr 18
pattycakes Apr 19
drk Apr 20
Dubster Apr 20
R4V4G3D_SKU11S Apr 21
Soop Apr 23
smalltown Apr 29

There should be some kind of pre-determined gathering place to go when he IS arrested. It will be party. Nathan Phillips? Someone bring DJ gear.

Domestic violence isn't funny.
It is certainly not funny for Renata, nor for her kids.

I didn't know normal masturbation violent, however, autoerotic asphyxiation tends to be fatal at times.

As for spouse or child beating? No, it isn't funny, but to ignore it happening is a greater crime, especially by pussy-footing around such events.

It makes me very angry. Just lost my dad last week to a sudden heart attack.
Why should they get to live?

Sympathies mate.

Last edited:
RoFo simply doesn't have the capacity to rise above his upbringing. It's sad as hell, but plain as day. He is a one trick pony. There is no pleasure in his demise, beyond the moving on for the greater good of the city.

I've called a very short date on his arrest. I'm gonna call right here and now for the first time, that I don't even think he will be alive by voting day.

Honestly, if Rob's kicking the bucket is what it takes for him to get him out of office, then the greater good is being served by it. I mean, if literally given the choice---four more years of Ford as mayor, or God calls Rob home-- y'know, I have to say I'd prefer the latter.

Edited to make this sound a little less harsh by adding that I'd much prefer to see him either lose the election, go to jail, or resign and get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back