1.7K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling police action by early next week

skuh05.gif

I guess that means Ford's kids won't be dragged out either.

robyndoolittle ‏@robyndoolittle 6m
It looks like Mayor Rob Ford was not invited to this year's Garrison Ball. Deputy Mayor Norm Kelly is on the guest list though.

And instead of paying attention to the deputations, Ford is reading the Sun. More evidence that he doesn't give a crap what taxpayers actually think and want.

Also resting his armpit on the other chair ... marking it with his scent/saving it for Dougie?

Where is Dougie anyway? He's been oddly silent lately.

Are those pics of reporters chasing Ford up the stairs from today or another time?

What a surreal time for our city. Jimmi, I really hope you are right.
And I hope the cops will step up and 'deal with him', since no one else will.

If Ford does have a psychotic break from reality, I just hope he implodes rather than explodes. I would not want to see him taking his kids hostage while he drives drunk down to Florida, or any other scenario involving others.

If Ford does have a psychotic break from reality, I just hope he implodes rather than explodes. I would not want to see him taking his kids hostage while he drives drunk down to Florida, or any other scenario involving others.

This is something I think about a lot. What do people figure the chances are that the police and any other authorities interested in his case are preparing for this kind of possibility?

Remember, during po–lice surveillance there were measures in place to attempt to keep the public safe against a drunk driving Ford.

Personally, if he drives a white bronco really slowly down the DVP while chased by Toronto's finest, I will do Jagger shots.

Hi_j0239-600x357.jpg

Attachments

• Hi_j0239-600x357.jpg
    Hi_j0239-600x357.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 560
Important announcement from the Porter / BB airport debate

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 2m
Cllr Peter Milczyn says city clerk has refused to grant Mayor Rob Ford's request for a seat change at today's meeting

Important announcement from the Porter / BB airport debate

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 2m
Cllr Peter Milczyn says city clerk has refused to grant Mayor Rob Ford's request for a seat change at today's meeting

And that is not the behaviour of a damaged man, broken by his family and grappling with addiction. That's just an asshole. He deserves all the scorn and contempt he receives.

This is something I think about a lot. What do people figure the chances are that the police and any other authorities interested in his case are preparing for this kind of possibility?
When Ford was arrested in Florida he didn't resist. He pretty much said to the cop "take me away". So maybe, depending on how high he is, that will happen again. Except this time as he's taken away he'll be whining in his high-pitched voice about how he saved us a billion dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back