News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.1K     12 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 517     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Face! I love The Face!

And I also love the Lisi For Mayor idea. People should not be allowed to forget that this guy is Ford's best friend.

exactly. i think about 90% of Ford supporters would have no idea at all who he is. It is our civic duty to inform them. :)

lisi.jpg

my PS skills suck, so i couldn't clean up the postermaker result much, but here's a first attempt.

Attachments

• lisi.jpg
    lisi.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 607
Ha ha. It's not pristine Photoshopping but it's masterful noneltheless. Ideally one would want "Subways, Subways, Subways," but it would ruin the aesthetic, I suppose :)

What he really needs is a sandrolisi2014.ca campaign site. Copy over Rob's masterpiece, fix up the spelling and swap out photos for ones in the ITO. The accomplishments section writes itself and the debates tab can list his next court date. Too easy.

What he really needs is a sandrolisi2014.ca campaign site. Copy over Rob's masterpiece, fix up the spelling and swap out photos for ones in the ITO. The accomplishments section writes itself and the debates tab can list his next court date. Too easy.

I am 100% in on helping out with this if someone sets up a site :)

That's a great idea.

I also like the idea of a photo bombing campaign with Lisi for Mayor signs in the background of pictures with an unsuspecting Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back