944     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.1K     12 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 531     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digressing from the Lisi theme, perhaps something like this might make for a nice t-shirt (my first meme, sorry I don't have fancy photoshop skills):
Windsor meme.jpg

Attachments

• Windsor meme.jpg
    Windsor meme.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 676
Is it bad that I really want to go to this event with a giant Lisi head (a la this guy) and some Lisi for mayor shirts?

That's a great idea.

I also like the idea of a photo bombing campaign with Lisi for Mayor signs in the background of pictures with an unsuspecting Ford.

I'm kind of into the idea of going to this thing, taking off my coat and revealing a Sandro Lisi t-shirt.

Take pictures. Please?

Tue March 18, around 1:30 pm -- Rob Ford after having lunch at the Swiss Chalet at 362 Yonge (south of Gerrard):
BjBwaBdCMAAgK1v.jpg

(from @KevinRashidi)

the first pic I found actually came from this twitter
@car_pearson ... literally having lunch with Rob Ford right now this is a dream come true
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjBgaQVIUAAB-bP.jpg

I didn't post the pic because it's big (you can just click the link). I was trying to figure out where it was and who he was sitting with. Went to the Ford Work Watch twitter to see if they had any leads on his whereabouts and they had retweeted the pic from the Rashidi acct. Comments posted under this pic's tweet indicate that it was Cllr David Shiner there with him:
BjBt3gSIYAA3rNh.jpg

Then searched "Rob Ford Swiss" and found a few more pics.
clare lawlor ‏@clarewaves Mar 18
Rob Ford and me at the swiss chalet. pic.twitter.com/WKOVaNYTkX
BjBrLjBCAAIcuT7.jpg

kind of ironic as she seems to be an LGBT person/supporter.

And some proof that not all the people taking Rob Ford pics are his fans:
http://instagram.com/p/lsWsDUqG_I/
http://instagram.com/p/lsXVj5Afxk/

I know for me this seems like an eternity ago... But have any UT sleuths been able to figure out who was with Rob for his pre-St. Patricks day party at City Hall? Was he drinking alone and calling constituents back?

I know her! HAHAHA! She's about as far from a Ford supporter as it gets. She's just being cheeky.

Nicely done!

Woah woah - you're not suggesting that some of these people having their pictures taken with Ford aren't staunch supporters are you?! This man is a rock star! We're talking about the guy who couldn't get out of the Mandarin for FOUR HOURS so maybe your friend saw him in person and saw the light that he is the Best Mayor This City Has Ever Had

I think someone should ask to have a photo taken with him but have their friend's camera set to video, not still photograph. As soon as they're in place, the person posing should say "I'm here with Mayor Rob Ford to ask him about allegations of domestic abuse". Every time someone does this they could be uploaded to a dedicated Youtube page. At the very least Ford would become wary of constantly posing for selfies with "fans".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back