446     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.1K     7 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 649     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my friends/acquaintances are gay and very anti-Ford but even amongst that group, there are still a few Ford supporters. One of my friends who voted for Ford, said he would not do it again but 2 others, are very defiant in their support of Ford and will gladly vote for him again. Their sole reason for voting for Ford, seems to me money. They presented no other reason why they would support someone who appears to be anti-gay and seem unconcerned with Ford's homophobia.

It's amazing to me that any self-respecting gay man would vote for Ford and yet, it happens but I have to say, both these guys are not involved with the gay scene in any way. They are pretty much disgruntled loners whos only connection to the gay world, are gay, internet dating sites.

Last edited:
sorry if this has already been covered (i'm cathcing up again) but, where was doug?

price is doug's best friend, right? so doug should be in vancouver too, yes? so, where is he?

I can't shake the feeling that the funeral is RoFo's cover for not going to the SuperBowl and therefore not having to risk crossing the border.

Most of my friends/acquaintances are gay and very anti-Ford but even amongst that group, there are still a few Ford supporters. One of my friends who voted for Ford, said he would not do it again but 2 others, are very defiant in their support of Ford and will gladly vote for him again. Their sole reason for voting for Ford, seems to me money. They presented no other reason why they would support someone who appears to be anti-gay and seem unconcerned with Ford's homophobia.

It's amazing to me that any self-respecting gay man would vote for Ford and yet, it happens but I have to say, both these guys are not involved with the gay scene in any way. They are pretty much disgruntled loners whos only connection to the gay world, are gay, internet dating sites.

But aside from the vehicle registration tax, any claimed savings is either false or remain to be seen (such as garbage privatization). So, siding with Ford on this is without basis.

I can't shake the feeling that the funeral is RoFo's cover for not going to the SuperBowl and therefore not having to risk crossing the border.

Furthermore, a search of obituaries of the past week for Vancouver and Coquitlam failed to turned up anything under Price.

Hmmm.......I must be looking in the wrong places.

You'd probably find something analogous among *non*-gay Ford supporters, too--at least, those who actively post in Neil Flagg-ian forums...

Every time I see your handle, here or stroking your Ford-on in r/toronto, I think "Blur Juice". Must be the bilingualism and photography (on my part). It's like, 'Oh, there's Jusbokeh, or Blur Juice again'. But anyone so relentlessly steadfast in their Fordamour is probably shot-gunning some kind of Blur Juice. As in 'that crack-mayor supporting person must be on some kind of Blur Juice'. Kind of like our mayor in Vancouver this weekend: "Duuude, Toronto's mayor was so high he looked Blur Juiced". So, yeah, Blur Juice.
Lol
That can also be our way of tagging the trolls here: dont blur juice me man.

Furthermore, a search of obituaries of the past week for Vancouver and Coquitlam failed to turned up anything under Price.

Hmmm.......I must be looking in the wrong places.

i just did a search for all of BC and still can't find an obituary that would be the one they are there for... strange indeed.

maybe Price's mother had a different last name or, as they're saying this is a memorial service, perhaps she passed away awhile ago and this is a private service/memorial. Interesting no one's found the clip with Ford hanging with guys who were taking pulls from a flask (although in my experience that's not totally out of place outside of a wake/memorial, 'though not particularly classy). I know nothing about Price other than he was a buddy of Doug, former staffer and possibly a past dealer/user.

Doug the Thug is infuriating. He hates politicians -- but what is he then? And if government is dysfunctional, the Ford's are certainly are making it worse. And the Star is always "lying"?? I wish he would have given examples of these "lies".

And Rob is the most honest politician he has ever met?

Love the ending -- Rob is "100% done drinking". LOL!

it's the most "grilling" interview i've seen doug do... you can watch his anger at avery build throughout... it's great.

Sounded like the exact same broken record rhetoric as always if you ask me. Interviewer don't "grill" them ever...they simply let them answer the question however they please and never question their answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back