News   Jul 05, 2024
 345     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 438     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITO Page 338
e) LISI travelled south east through numerous side streets, eventually parking in the lot for the parkette located just to the east of Mayor FORD's residence on Edenbridge Drive. LISI exited his van, placed a small item in his pants pocket, began to use his cellular
phone and walked through the wooded area behind Mayor FORD's residence, LISI was observed at the fence line of Mayor FORD's backyard, the Mayor's known black Escalade was in the driveway.
too bad Daniel Dale didn't bring drugs; then he wouldn't be seen as a threat to Ford's kids.

I sure would like to know the answer, though! And for a guy as unsubtle and ego-driven as Doug, it does seem telling in a way that he hasn't talked more about all the people he's helping with his donated salary. I am no internet bloodhound but I bet a few people on this board could get more details if they tried.

The common 'knowledge' amongst Ford Nation is that Robbie donates his salary. The comment sections of most Cdn newspapers are full of fawning and lying Ford fanbois who appear to be allergic to facts. It is a scary scary thing to behold.

The common 'knowledge' amongst Ford Nation is that Robbie donates his salary. The comment sections of most Cdn newspapers are full of fawning and lying Ford fanbois who appear to be allergic to facts. It is a scary scary thing to behold.

It's Doug who claims to donate his salary to charity, not Rob.

I'm a McConnell fan, but IMO she flubbed that whole fiasco with the "I'm lucky to be alive" comment. With that silly remark she's being taken a whole lot less seriously now with regard to any injuries she incurred.
It should also be on the record here that after Ford ran into her and knocked her over he did indeed think fast on his feet and grab her before she could have completely fallen and potentially hurt herself badly, but from another less seen camera angle two others that were behind her are also seen grabbing her at the same time and helped catch & re-balance her.

Only that's not what happened. Ford barrelled into her, knocking her over but holding onto her like some prop, before she hit the floor. The only reason he held her up, and you can see this in the video, is because he had no choice. She was in his way. If he could have tossed her aside, he would have. He ran through City Hall like a stupid teenage frat boy running through crowds of 'taxpayers' to assist his equally horrible brother in a fight against 'taxpayers'. She is small, elderly and frail. He has a good 200 pounds on her. You ever get rammed by a 350 pound man?

I understand that. My point was that Ford fans seem to think Robbie donates his salary. This is how deluded they are.

Sorry, still too early for the brain to fully function. I agree with you about Pam McConnell, I've been "knocked" by a teenage boy half the size of Rob, and I hurt for days. It really knocks you for a loop, and McConnell didn't see it coming, but then again, with the Ford brothers, we all need to expect the unexpected.:rolleyes:

Have you bothered to read any of my above posts? Way back in May 2012 I was calling on police to charge Ford with public mischief (see the links I posted). How is this "defending a wife-beating child-abusing racist"?

I think a lot of people stopped listening to you after you asserted that Pam McConnell was living in subsidized housing and then went mysteriously silent after everyone corrected you.

You were only calling on Ford to be arrested because the fact that he wasn't will fit with your narrative about TPS incompetence/conspiracy.

Have you bothered to read any of my above posts? Way back in May 2012 I was calling on police to charge Ford with public mischief (see the links I posted). How is this "defending a wife-beating child-abusing racist"?
Way back in 2012 ... and yet there's little we know about Ford we didn't already know back in 2010 .... though the depth of his substance abuse issue is a surprise ... who on earth drives their kids to a drug pickup?

The shared attribute, is of course trolling.

I think a lot of people stopped listening to you after you asserted that Pam McConnell was living in subsidized housing and then went mysteriously silent after everyone corrected you.

You were only calling on Ford to be arrested because the fact that he wasn't will fit with your narrative about TPS incompetence/conspiracy.

Kind of like Ford demanding Bill Blair release the crack tape. He knew it wouldn't happen so he used it for his narrative, and perhaps also to defend himself against potential extortion charges

The slander against Daniel Dale is proving to be another example of Ford creating his own news:

Marcus Gee:

Rob Ford, Conrad Black and the death of decency

"Is there nothing this man won’t do to save his skin? Are there no words he will shrink from saying, no reputation he won’t sully, no barrier he won’t cross?
Just when it looked as if he couldn’t sink any lower, Mayor Rob Ford did something truly vile. In an interview with his new publicity agent, Conrad Black, broadcast on Monday night, he hinted that he thought a Toronto Star reporter might be a pedophile".

"Either way, they have a lot to answer for. So does Mr. Black, who let the remark pass unchallenged, along with just about everything else that came out of the mayor’s mouth. He not only lobbed softball after softball at Mr. Ford, whom he has defended in his newspaper column, he ran around behind the plate and started swinging at those fat pitches himself."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com//new...id=rss1&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Only that's not what happened. Ford barrelled into her, knocking her over but holding onto her like some prop, before she hit the floor. The only reason he held her up, and you can see this in the video, is because he had no choice. She was in his way. If he could have tossed her aside, he would have. He ran through City Hall like a stupid teenage frat boy running through crowds of 'taxpayers' to assist his equally horrible brother in a fight against 'taxpayers'. She is small, elderly and frail. He has a good 200 pounds on her. You ever get rammed by a 350 pound man?

And the worst part, and the part that tells me ALL I need to know about Ford as a "man", is that he did not ONCE even look at her or ask if she was alright. She was totally disregarded, just an annoyance, just something in the way. Not a fellow human being deserving of any kindness or respect. He should have been apologizing profusely, checking if she was ok. But he never once took his eyes off his gorilla brother to even acknowledge she was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back