449     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 663     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this right. Without notice the taps from Project TRAVELER were released today, the un-redacted ITO and taps for Project BRAZEN 2 will be released Friday at 4:30. Did I get that right?

Let me get this right. Without notice the taps from Project TRAVELER were released today, the un-redacted ITO and taps for Project BRAZEN 2 will be released Friday at 4:30. Did I get that right?

No. What was released today is the balance of the Lisi ITO (Brazen II), which includes summaries of a few taps done in Traveller that were used in the Lisi ITO (Brazen II). It was released today because the provincial Crown decided not to appeal, so that it was no longer necessary to give it until 4:00 PM Friday to decide whether it would appeal.

Nothing from Traveller has been released except only for the summaries of a few taps done in Traveller that were used in the Lisi ITO (Brazen II).

Last edited:
More coming up on Ford on Coop's show (CNN) re: the release of today's taps.

Donovan was just on 1010 and said there are more bombshells coming, outside of the ITO.

I hope this relates to what he wrote today:

"The police wiretaps that form part of the search warrant document leave an enormous gap between April 20 (the drug party and lost phone) and the next day of note, according to the documents: May 17."

I think the wiretaps from this period is key if there is any hope of nailing Ford. And I'm not talking simple possession.

No. What was released today is the balance of the Lisi ITO (Brazen II), which includes summaries of a few taps done in Traveller that were used in the Lisi ITO (Brazen II). It was released today because the provincial Crown decided not to appeal, so that it was no longer necessary to give it until 4:00 PM Friday to decide whether it would appeal.

Nothing from Traveller has been released except only for the summaries of a few taps done in Traveller that were used in the Lisi ITO (Brazen II).

I stand corrected, from my earlier post.

Ford may not be popular with some people at home but south of the border they still can't get enough of him!

Haha, you are so out of touch with reality. The Sports Junkies are basically a bunch of clowns - their whole schtick is to bust on everyone. No doubt their plan is to have him on a few times and then after a couple of visits they'll eviscerate him on air.

BTW I live in the DC area and I can tell you that there is no one that I know who 'can't get enough of him'. 99% of Americans think your city and country is a total and complete JOKE right now. Believe me, this circus is not good in any way, shape, or form for your city.

If you were a famous person and a group of criminals had an embarrassing video of you and were using the video to extort money from you what would that make you? A victim or a criminal? Think about it!

Both... it's not an either/or proposition ... that's called a false dilemma ... nice try though

Just for future reference though, what kind of criminal behaviour wouldn't be okay? Would admitted child molestation be okay? What kind of criminal behaviours are okay and what kinds aren't as it pertains to Rob Ford? And do your rules apply to just Rob Ford or do they apply to everyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back