2.3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.7K     12 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 646     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to recall reading in the news that somebody's relative works in the health department. Does anyone else remember that or am I just dreaming that up?

Jamshid Bahram got the med license in B.C. from a doc whose contact info he got from Lisi, I believe.

(source: ITO - p. 439)

"Detective Constable FERNANDES asks BHARAMI how it works to get your medical marihuana licence as he wants his cousin to get one. n) BAHRAM discusses that Sandro hooked it up for him and that he had to fly to Kelowna to see a doctor and get some forms signed and fly home"

Last edited:
So...who is Juiceman? The missing link in a major extortion case involving the mayor? Looks like muscle for Lisi. Could be the guy who liaised with gang members to get the video back, or maybe the guy who invaded 15 Windsor with a lead pipe.

Juiceman sounds like a roid-inspired nickname. Seems interesting that two figures have emerged in Ford's entourage lately who are gym rats. One, a convicted steroid pusher, the other, a heavy weight lifter who at one point wanted to be Mr Atlas Canada, or something to that effect.

I recall reading somewhere that they are tightening up who can grow and for whom. I think everyone with a license to have it has to be registered to a grower after a certain date if/when this either passes/or becomes enacted. I don't think restrictions or conditions have been that tight up until now.

Yes, just recently in fact - HC is moving away from individual production to production by commercial firms.

AoD

Yes, just recently in fact - HC is moving away from individual production to production by commercial firms.

AoD

I believe it was HC now that you mention it. It was in relation to an article then I believe it brought me to the HC website with what their revisions were supposed to be.

could this ITO do anything to ruin/make some doc's medical career?

Maybe. Maybe not. Stranger things have happened. But it is completely odd that a patient would travel all the way to B.C to see a doctor when their own attending physician in Ontario would have a better grasp on their overall medical condition.

Been away from the forum for a few days, so my apologies if this has already been addressed… but I found this little detail rather interesting…

In the early morning hours immediately after news broke of a video showing Toronto Mayor Rob Ford smoking what appeared to be crack cocaine, the mayor’s friend and occasional driver, Alexander Lisi, called someone named “Juiceman.”

Lisi phoned the mystery person at 1:44 a.m. May 17, according to new information in a police document released Wednesday. Police recorded that the call lasted 39 seconds.

There were more calls between 2 a.m. and 11 a.m., in which Lisi spoke to someone police believe was possibly “Juiceman” for almost four minutes.

When I read the news yesterday that a photo had been posted of the mayor training with a convicted steroids/hgh distributor, and that when news broke, rather than use this to his online store's advantage he instead deleted his social network profiles, his online stores, and pretty much everything he personally posted connected to him and his various online "businesses". Suspicious? Thanks to archive.org's wayback machine, his "deleted" sites are once again available… I highly recommend exploring his site. It seems pretty sketchy if you ask me… Not really sure what the purpose is considering it sells a total of 10 items?

http://web.archive.org/web/20120503234114/http://www.teambodypro.com/

This article also helps to understand who this dude really is: http://cybersmokeblog.blogspot.ca/2013/11/omg-rob-ford-on-steroids-preparing-for.html

The conclusion I've drawn (and admit this is a stretch) - is that his teambodypro.com (and his other sites) might simply act as a front for what he's been known to hustle in the past… the fact that all the "athletes" only contain bodybuilders who are obviously (both visually and via admission) users of steroids and hgh. The last, most important bit – the web site he was accused of distributing steroids and growth hormones through - it was named "JuiceWorld".

Anyway, I think the dots should begin to connect themselves – but what I'm getting at is that "Juiceman" might very well be this Valerio Moscariello dude. This could connect Doug in more ways as well, considering his apparent connection/involvement to the bodybuilding scene.

Again my apologies if this has already been suggested…

Source: http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/20/rob_ford_scandal_court_battle_for_release_of_blackedout_information_continues.html

Last edited:
Despite what the media has saying about A. Smith's murder being the result of a dispute, the number of phone calls between Ford and Lisi the next day, combined with the photo and Lisi's contact with the gang members who have since been arrested, looks incredibly suspicious. That's why I just can't move away from the idea that there's a connection.

Wrote this earlier, but I'll reprint it:

On another note related to the whole Hashimi plea deal, in which the Crown and defence agreed it was an argument that got ugly...maybe the two groups met over the video. Maybe the video itself was what sparked the whole melee. No intention to kill maybe, but perhaps there was intimidation involved or an argument over the price to sell the video. That's maybe why Smith's phone was stolen, and maybe the plea deal from Hashimi is based on the fact he is willing to testify he was in contact with mayor in order to help retrieve it...

Ya I recall med pot advocates being concerned that production under the new rules would be more heavily regulated leading to less potent product. Also I heard something about weed being dispensed at health clinics/pharmacies under the new rules.

Less potent, higher cost (it's done on a for profit basis afterall) being the two main concerns noted.

AoD

On another note related to the whole Hashimi plea deal, in which the Crown and defence agreed it was an argument that got ugly...maybe the two groups met over the video. Maybe the video itself was what sparked the whole melee. No intention to kill maybe, but perhaps there was intimidation involved or an argument over the price to sell the video. That's maybe why Smith's phone was stolen, and maybe the plea deal from Hashimi is based on the fact he is willing to testify he was in contact with mayor in order to help retrieve it...

If this is the case, why isn't the mayor in cuffs right now?

Maybe the Crown wanted to keep the Ford/phone/extortion evidence tight. So rather than show it all in court just to prove Hashimi's motive, they gave him a quick deal that's far better than he'd get if they charged it as a 1st degree murder, allowing the investigation to continue under the radar.

Maybe the Crown wanted to keep the Ford/phone/extortion evidence tight. So rather than show it all in court just to prove Hashimi's motive, they gave him a quick deal that's far better than he'd get if they charged it as a 1st degree murder, allowing the investigation to continue under the radar.
Also, maybe there's no hurry to arrest Ford because he's not a flight risk. He's the mayor (sort of), he ain't escaping anywhere.

Not the first time this has been posted, and it is a compelling speculation. :)

It's all speculation of course, but I've been wondering/hypothesizing along these lines for quite some time. The Hashimi plea deal was convenient because the case was never in court and therefore details never had to be released, so the entire 'gang argument' justification could be a fabrication. Or not. I'm just not buying 1st degree murder plead down to manslaughter because Hashimi was high and on cough syrup. Seems like a ridiculous justification to me, how many murders are committed by people under mind altering substances that go from 1st degree to manslaughter? I'd think 2nd degree would be more appropriate there, no?

If Smith's phone was indeed stolen then that is strongly suggests that the video was a motivating factor in his murder.

The phone calls on the date of Smith's murder may be suspect, but Ford and Lisi called each other all the time anyway, could just be random mid-day calls. Does anyone know if the time of the calls has been revealed? If the calls all took place just before and just after Smith was shot, then that would certainly look circumstantially bad for the mayor.

My gut feeling is that the murder had something to do with Ford in the sense that someone wanted to get their hands on the video, but that it wasn't directly related to Ford. In other words, I don't really think that he or his goon squad called in a hit. But I think that it indirectly relates to Ford in the sense that it was tied to the video in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back