195     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe they had gone to a private screening of Rocky Horror? Tarts and Vicars party? Burlesque night?

The address given for Alana Kindree lines up with a Kindree in Ajax, but a recent Sun article states her father's name is Peter. According to the internets, Peter Kindree is in Ottawa.

I'll have to enlist the aid of UT's male posters to ascertain if this recent Sunshine Girl is a match for one of the women in the above photo.

I don't think so.

In Ford's defense, from what I remember of the Bier Market these woman are about the only thing that could possibly make the place tolerable. I kid! I kid!

Again, Les is more. I'd assume that the press is reading this thread at this point, so if this story comes to pass soon, well another feather in MM's hat, and Less .N could be UT famous.

I'm only taking credit for googling stuff. I have no knowledge of this fiasco other than what my lil ole fingers can google.

MetroMan is da man!

Considering, Steph, that the first time I met you I walked in on you bragging to Paisley Rae and James "Edgar" Popeshakey about cheating on your boyfriend when you were on vacation in PEI...

Ooooooh! (cat sound!)

Okay, so they seem to do lingerie burlesque shows for stags and things. That's a perfectly legitimate enterprise, in my opinion, and in no way should we jump to the conclusion that anyone doing that is a sex worker. But it does make it a lot less likely that Alana was accompanying Rob around on St. Patrick's Day because she liked his company.

image.jpg

But it does make it a lot less likely that Alana was accompanying Rob around on St. Patrick's Day because she liked his company.

Which just seems so unfathomable in the first place even under the most innocous of circumstances given, well, you know, basically everything about him.

I was reading the Calgary Sun this morning and I think there were 2 or 3 pages devoted to the crap Ford is doing. What a train wreck. Hopefully both Chow and Tory run and Ford becomes just a bad memory. I also hope the CPC has the good sense NEVER to nominate him to run this country. Jesus is that a terrifying thought.

Initials aren't DC, not a "prominent hockey analyst," nothing illegal in the pic, insert list of standard disclaimers...but a hockey connection none the less:

http://instagram.com/p/dYmDpgJTGr/

Anyone with decent video enhancing skills? There's a guy in a suit at the beginning of the clip. Probably not Hiz Honnur but found it funny everyone else is in casual clothes except for suit guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back