1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW great find by Les Nessman! I can still hear Rob saying it "sickens" him to hear Alana being described as a "prostitute". This picture is going to bite him in the bum.

original.jpg
As Dave Chapelle said

She may not be a whore, but she wears the uniform.

MetroMan mentions the post-Lisi connection, then goes on to clarify that Ford DOESN'T (emphasis mine) call prostitutes for sex, which implies he calls them for something else. The implication is pretty clear. I smell Vice Squad.

More important than this pic,

Is the connection of another kindree, at her address as stated in the ITO, connected to criminal acts.

I believe Slob stated he knows the family??

So I log into Facebook, and certain Toronto Star reporter is going apeshit on me.

Honest to god, Facebook recommended reporting her to Frank Magazine editor Michael Bate.

More important than this pic,

Is the connection of another kindree, at her address as stated in the ITO, connected to criminal acts.

I believe Slob stated he knows the family??

Again, Les is more. I'd assume that the press is reading this thread at this point, so if this story comes to pass soon, well another feather in MM's hat, and Less .N could be UT famous.

This is an important point. She may not be a prostitute - she just dresses and acts like one.

Or maybe they had gone to a private screening of Rocky Horror? Tarts and Vicars party? Burlesque night?

The address given for Alana Kindree lines up with a Kindree in Ajax, but a recent Sun article states her father's name is Peter. According to the internets, Peter Kindree is in Ottawa.

I'll have to enlist the aid of UT's male posters to ascertain if this recent Sunshine Girl is a match for one of the women in the above photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back