News   Jul 05, 2024
 345     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 438     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford Nayshun comment on Torstar live feed:

"The public can show its support for the Mayor by crowd-sourcing funds to provide him with the operating budget that Council has tried to strip away. A few hundred thousand raised at $5 per person would make the plotters sit up and take notice about who's going to have the last say on this matter."

Hahahhahaaaaaa right :D

salsa:

Do they not realize that the issue isn't money - considering he is a millionaire, but that he can't use funds not allocated by the city for office use? Like honestly, if they want to help, just source vodka for him, or crack.

AoD

salsa:

Do they not realize that the issue isn't money - considering he is a millionaire, but that he can't use funds not allocated by the city for office use? Like honestly, if they want to help, but source vodka for him, or crack.

AoD

They don't realize that crack smoking impairs judgment or that a guy who lies to them constantly is not someone they should vote for. I doubt the intricacies of public finance are their strong suit.

I would love to see a member of "Ford Nation" even attempt to use Kickstarter.

Read this on the Sun's website. Tells you how terrible the show is going to be:

"Toronto Sun columnist Joe Warmington moderates the show with Sun News hosts Ezra Levant and Jerry Agar."

"Toronto Sun columnist Joe Warmington moderates the show with Sun News hosts Ezra Levant and Jerry Agar."

Argh I just want to watch it, this is very frustrating.

Wait....Agar, Warmington, Levant, and the Fords?

What is it, live from hell?

They should throw Coren in as well just to make me vomit.

I'd stab myself if I watched that.

Taken from the sun news site:

I love it - Hypocritical Liberals as always- they accuse Ford of all types if things but when it comes to the councillors taking a drug test they chicken out - This is so Priceless , but exactly what I expected, of the typical Liberal Hypocrisy we've all seen in the past -again and again ! - The $5,000 Bonus to staffers was a very Beautiful Touch Rob - I friggin love it ...lol. ...that should teach councillors to keep their mouths shut unless they can prove their accusations with actual physical evidence (The so-called tape that Bliar has in his possession was obviously useless otherwise he would charged Ford by now ! (Making Slanderous remarks against Ford dont count as evidence people) -The mans never been charged, council has no legal authority to deprive Ford of his powers as Mayor (which they'll soon find out in court) ...Im going to roll all over the dam floor in laughter when Council gets scolded by the judge too in his final Judgement-You would think these idiots would have learned that from the last time they tried to oust Ford and it went to court and they lost ! (Whats the defination of insane ? ..doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result ! ...Go get em Rob !!!! (top comment - 42 likes)

gold

"What's the definition of insane?"

Hahahahaaaaa.....these people kill me.
I'm pissing myself laughing daily, reading this thread. Too bad it's all so sad.

Holy shit how is this not an infomercial? They're showing these awful softball video questions from people where they talk for 3 minutes about how unfair the treatment Ford has been getting is, and then ask some lame question about whether he's sorry

You know what, Rob Ford should not be using Don Cherry as his Talking Head Inspiration. His pacing, manner, and and loudness all scream "I want to be like Don Cherry"

It's so weird that he's not looking at anyone or anything in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back