715     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 664     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 295     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The unintelligible bit at 2:19 sounds like 'that little prick's a racist fuck daddy...can't believe randy walks...little pricks, 80 year old birds practically."

Now, I'm not saying it makes any sense but that's what it sounds like. If I'm wrong the 'randy walks' bit is interesting.

That reminds me of the lyrics to song from the WKRP in Cincinnati closing credits:

[video=youtube;t8uH76COzk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8uH76COzk8[/video]

(Those may not, in fact, be the correct lyrics.)

Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 4.11.08 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 4.11.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 4.11.08 PM.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 516
New rumors.

1) Stephen Harper called Ford and asked him to step down today, he's hurting the brand
b) In the redacted police docs there's a pic of Ford getting a hummer in the House of Lancaster

These are from a good source, but whispers are whispers.

New rumors.

1) Stephen Harper called Ford and asked him to step down today, he's hurting the brand
b) In the redacted police docs there's a pic of Ford getting a hummer in the House of Lancaster

A hummer at HOL?! Would be more believable if ********. Just sayin' :p

Let's not underestimate how this may affect the way that people view him. Saying that he smokes X or Y or that he associates with W or Z is actually rather abstract for a lot of 'regular' people to care about.

Many simply think 'I'm friends with Joe who is awful, and I tried ecstasy once, so what? That don't make me bad.'

But watching Ford's arms flailing, his violent manners, it's scary. And this is at someone else's home! Imagine having that guy in your living room. This tape may be more significant in bringing him down than we UTers may perceive. After all, most of Ford Nation said they loved him 'cause he was approachable. The video shows him as anything but.

The sad thing about all of this — especially the continued support RoFo's receiving — is that I'm finding it difficult to escape the conclusion that Toronto is a city in decline. Not irreversibly, but I think this city is going to get worse before it gets better.

New rumors.

So, who said hol wasn't a classy joint?

New rumors.

I can totally believe a. Mulcair publicly called on him to step down, but Ford wouldn't care about that.

Lots of similar rumours re b as we've seen but that's the most specific to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back