670     10 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 404     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tweeted by Towhey

Mark Towhey ‏@towhey 1m
Allegations made about me in Vice are patently false in their entirety. I am completely unaware of any facts that support their story.

There are still so many people defending these assholes. I am dumbfounded. Everything these jokers have said they have now admitted to being lies and these people are still all "most honest politicians around". I am at a loss. How is it possible that this many people were dropped on their heads when they were little?

I like the bit about "two guys who will hold you to account," by which he doesn't mean, serve you with so much as a notice of libel after you publish a massive article about the hash-dealing empire you once ran. Just, like, yell about them to students etc.

Doug's protestations are becoming more stringent and unhinged. Someone should put a muzzle on him or, you know, he might not get to be premier.

Well, let the denials begin anew! In any case, how can one work for what, almost 3 years (plus during the campaign) without the slighest hint on someone's persona and background? Given his own background, I can't imagine he can be that naive.

At this point, I don't give two sh*ts about who knows what anymore - I want a summary "exeuction" of their entire office. You know, a proverbial enema that Doug talked about?

AoD

I like the bit about "two guys who will hold you to account," by which he doesn't mean, serve you with so much as a notice of libel after you publish a massive article about the hash-dealing empire you once ran. Just, like, yell about them to students etc.

Doug's protestations are becoming more stringent and unhinged. Someone should put a muzzle on him or, you know, he might not get to be premier.

Thanks, I needed that.:D

A Facebook acquaintance of mine has just made the link between the missing girl and the Brazen 2 investigation. It's quite compelling. Hopefully he'll post it here shortly.

And even with all of the "admissions" and the stuff that came out in the ITO, WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT DAVID PRICE DOES!

I feel like I'm going crazy. Lies, lies and more lies, and 130 grand for a staffer that no one knows what they do, and people still support him. He could be culpable in a murder, he's definitely culpable in extortion, and people still support him.

What the fuck is going on?

A Facebook acquaintance of mine has just made the link between the missing girl and the Brazen 2 investigation. It's quite compelling. Hopefully he'll post it here shortly.

What did he tell you ? I thought it was weird that police waited two months to identify her publicly and I suspect the reason for this was they were listening for "chatter" from persons they had under wire-taps.

What numbers? The billions and billions of savings? The billions and billions the private sector put in for subway extensions? The thousands and thousands of calls? Sorry, Doug needs to go back to grade 1 remedial math or CRA needs to work on his "math".

As to the comparison with Princess Di - well, maybe he can get himself a drunk driver too! Problem solved.

AoD

Rob Ford was making hundreds of calls a day. Too bad they were all to Sandro Lisi.

I, for one, am not at all surprised they're denying it. What else would they say?

Any hacker worth $220K, though, doesn't just copy/paste the content of emails for posterity. I hope - I really, really hope - that the hacker was putting this out there as a first approach... to see what comes out of it. Then, when people challenge his veracity he can say "OH, btw I guess I forgot, I kept the headers of those emails after all. Here's your proof."

I guess in the end, what's more surprising than these allegations is the idea that this hacker didn't know what he was doing when he archived his emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back