News   Jul 12, 2024
 975     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 366     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tweeted by Towhey

Was waiting to hear from Towhey on that. Surprised he didn't come out sooner.

Not sure who/what to believe, does throw Vice into question (and just when I was loving it sew... A little bit of "SchadenForde" ;) )

From the Sun message board, very good:

"I reflected on it last night, and talked to my family. I came forward and admitted it. That's all I can do. I mean, I'm not perfect. Being in politics, you're in the spotlight all the time. I made a mistake. I made a major mistake. I really regret it." -- Rob Ford.

Sound familiar? That was in 2006, after a drunken rant at the ACC. Then, as is the case now.....Ford only capitulated when faced with irrefutable evidence of his actions.

Is this the girl found in the lake?

No, the 35 year old who went missing, last seen in front of a house which was part of the Brazen II investigation, and which Lisi parked one of his cars at, IIRC.

1422388_10153413546715627_2079669286_n.jpg

Is this the girl found in the lake?

No, Jaclyn Dawe:

A careful reading of the document also reveals that police, for unknown reasons, set up surveillance on more than just Ford and Lisi. Detectives watched a house at 51 Benway Dr. in north Etobicoke this summer. That turns out to be where a red Ford Mustang used by Lisi was parked. Some of the activities officers observed are blacked out.
In one instance, detectives watched the resident, Kenneth Boot, go in and out at various times, using a cane at one point, walking with a limp and “minor tremors” and then later, after receiving an unknown visitor, walking without the cane. The police, in their reports, do not explain the importance of that observation, and part of their report is blacked out.
The Star discovered that 51 Benway was named in a February police news release related to a missing woman, Jaclyn Dawe, 35, who was last seen there on Feb. 9, 2013.

There's an obvious connection here that everyone has missed!

Long time lurker, first time... blah blah blah.

Regarding Jaclyn Dawe, reported missing in the vicinity of 51 Benway Drive on Feb. 9, 2013. Ms. Dawe was a Physiotherapist, and she is still missing.

In the ITO, when the address 51 Benway appears and Kenneth Boot is introduced, (first mentioned on printed pg. 100). It is immediately followed by 6 blacked out pages. The address is also added to the "places to be surveilled" list. Later, on pp 165/166, Lisi is observed visiting Boot on July 4th. The reporting officer makes a point of mentioning the level of Kenneth Boots physical disability at the time, and the fact that he used a cane on his morning walk. Then the ITO reports that a couple of people came to visit, one an older woman. Later, on his afternoon walk to Tim Horton's, the officer makes a point of mentioning that Boot is not using a cane.

He sure sounds like he could use the services of a good physiotherapist.

EDIT: Looks like someone beat me to the punch with this tidbit.

Last edited:
There are still so many people defending these assholes. I am dumbfounded. Everything these jokers have said they have now admitted to being lies and these people are still all "most honest politicians around". I am at a loss. How is it possible that this many people were dropped on their heads when they were little?

They are just trying to save face, no one likes to have egg on their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back