3.8K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 654     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have cussed him out if I had to listen to him talk in person. He's a swine of the highest calibre.

Doug Ford, my eye.

Encourage more people to sign up. Good site, and we need the traffic.

I'm another new sign-up. I was prompted to reply by your post. This thread has been like my bible since that fateful day in May. Thanks to all of you who have kept me entertained and informed since then. Also female, to help those numbers.

Last edited:
The 'hacker' should go directly to TPS and ask for protection. Bad things happen to people who cross the Fords, and Massoudi knows who he is.

I thought gfP file formats were a heavily encrypted format for video files? So, logically the iphone video would have been converted from a 3GP file to gfP. Perhaps that date is the date of the encryption. Or just the default file name? See the bottom file in the list in the picture is maybe the original video and the ones above the converted and encrypted ones.

now with explanatory link:

http://pc.net/extensions/file/gfp

also the video's.7z must be the archived folder containing both videos 1 and 2
BYWPfvNCMAABIKn.jpg

Attachments

• BYWPfvNCMAABIKn.jpg
    BYWPfvNCMAABIKn.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
The reporters saw the video on an iPhone.

Whoops, I forgot about that part. Doesn't mean the phone that was shown to the reporters was the same one used to record the videos though.

Whatever the case, it's an interesting little detail to have in front of us.

Related to what others have said about this -

note that it's the jpg that has the date/time stamp. I'd hazard a guess to say that the JPG is the photo of ford with the three guys (it's a wintery photo right?), and the two videos (which do not appear to have a time stamp) were recorded at a different time. The third video may just be pre/post photo and hence it has a timestamp.

I was invited to the facebook event A Rally to Save Toronto (Nov. 13th).
I said Maybe. It's my birthday. Can't decide if that's how I like to spend it.
So far 355 yes and 137 Maybe. 3800 on the invite list.
I hope your event is huge. This guy needs to be gone and a truly huge rally could take advantage of the media attention. Make it a positive for the cities reputation.
Ford definitely has some talents that the city could exploit to their advantage but I can't figure out what he would be best at. He is an absolute embarrassment as a mayor. Yet he has demonstrated tenacity and intestinal fortitude well beyond that of the average man. He has expressed no humility and a total lack of self awareness. He feels no shame.
There has to be a place where some of those talents are useful. I don't know what he could do where his ability have any real influence is limited but where his talents could be exploited.
He's also funny, at least I am often amused by his appearance. Maybe a tourism spokesman for South Asia and the Orient. They'd love him in commercials.

Last edited:
So Doug knew nothing of all of this...complete bullshit. Man oh Man, if Ford had just copped to trying crap, we might have had at least one more person alive/out of jail?

For those asking what disgusting, horrible lies Dougie told at Ryerson today....
http://www.rrj.ca/b28168/

That's where the horrible Princess Diana stuff comes from.

From the Star: How delusional can you get?

He likened Toronto media hounding him and his family to the paparazzi chasing Princess Diana, who was killed in a car crash blamed on photographers.

He told the room of journalism students that no one is more thin-skinned than the media.

“Let’s talk about the Toronto Star,†he said. “Everyone says don’t get with a fight with people that buy ink by the barrel and paper by the ton. My theory is, don’t get in a fight with two guys that are willing to come after you and hold you to account.â€

He referred to the Star as the “National Enquirer of the North,†and suggested the students look into editor-in-chief Michael Cooke’s background. “This is the person that’s running the Toronto Star?â€

Ford also made personal attacks on CP24’s Katie Simpson, calling her “vicious,†but said he likes Stephen LeDrew, Postmedia CEO Paul Godfrey, as well as the Toronto Sun columnists Sue-Ann Levy and Joe Warmington, even though they “hammered†his brother in stories.

“I can’t listen to the news anymore because it’s not accurate,†he said. “I understand the numbers, these folks don’t understand their numbes … do your due diligence and find the facts.â€

What numbers? The billions and billions of savings? The billions and billions the private sector put in for subway extensions? The thousands and thousands of calls? Sorry, Doug needs to go back to grade 1 remedial math or CRA needs to work on his "math".

As to the comparison with Princess Di - well, maybe he can get himself a drunk driver too! Problem solved.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back